Why kaz gets NO RESPECT in Molvik!

edited August 2020 in Battlegrounds
You ain't jack w/o your boiz to save your a$$, ROFL!!! 1h slash Champ DESTROYS kaz on his infil! But all I do is hump towers and CK, SMH!

kaz gets first hit while I'm running away from the SM that will eventually add our fight.
At the :34 sec mark, the SM standing there will add (at the :50 sec mark).
At the :45 sec mark, I'm at 84% health, kaz is at 30% health.
At the :50 sec mark (while kaz is running away screaming /HELP like a b-t-h) the SM adds and hits me for 222.
The SM hits again at :52 for 222, at :53 for 222, at :55 for 211 (and the friar adds also and hits for 109).
The SM hits me again at :56 for 211 and gets the DB.
In all, the SM hits for 1,088dmg and the friar hits for 109dmg, totaling 1,197dmg.
Then kaz catches his breath long enough to come back and /rofl! ROFL!!! You have to have a friendly add AND heal you and you had to have your buddy SM add and save your ass!
SMH at why you'd even attempt to /rofl after that showing!
As you'd say... Get GUUD you LOSER!!! I guess some peeps will do ANYTHING to not take an "L"...!!!
Post edited by Valtar on

Comments

• UCPUCP
    edited August 2020 PM
    @Valtar wanna 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 5v5, etc?

Edit: yes all you do is hump towers/ck/zerg. A champ should decimate an inf if youre good. But ur s/s so.... get gud.
    Post edited by UCP on
  • edited August 2020 PM
    YIKES that stick / spam anytime gameplay...think I lost braincells watching this fight.

Besides all that though....is one of the worst molvik adders/zergers really crying about not getting respect in 1v1s?
    Crying about being added? About someone's friend coming to save him from a /release to a solo? LOL OH the HYPOCRISY!

Thanks for the luls, [removed]
    Post edited by Carol_Broadsword on
  • I LOVE how one of the most well known zergers who runs down solos with 2fg, and orchestrates FGs of scouts to camp towers is complaining about his fight beind added. Youre utter trash. And yes all you do is zerg and hump towers with fg's. Oh right, and the occasional roaming the battleground on a shield/sword champion to 1v1 bg gear exp'ers at 3am. Get good clown.

Also - Lets just take a second to appreciate the fact that this dude is so bad that at the 12 second mark, he tries using shield styles 7 TIMES IN A ROW!

• LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
  • LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
  • LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
  • Can we talk about this though? Like real talk? @Valtar

Your nightly band of AT campers literally does the same ****, in fact I remember you and linkkoe standing at duel hill one night, Linkkoe was dueling Linele and YOU healed Linkkoe because he was dying to Linele. In a 1v1, at duel hill......

Can you not see how ridiculous you sound right now?

To quote you:
    "I guess some peeps will do ANYTHING to not take an "L" "
    Pot. Meet. Kettle.
  • I don't know the bg's but if you have to post a video of one fight and go through and write out what happens it was probably a big deal to you. At least be polite about fighting your enemies. My guess is the person you are writing about is a worthy opponent.
  • edited August 2020 PM
    [removed]
  • edited August 2020 PM
    [removed]
  • edited August 2020 PM
    [removed]
  • Wow - there is a lot of hate in molvik
  • edited August 2020 PM
    And wait, I already hear it... meet me at DH and I'll blah blah blah. Yep, because u had time to get all your toys up, get those 8 diff lvl 50 buffs set, and call your boiz to come hang out hidden to hop in when needed, or better yet get in the group with the visi's and all their chants... while they "watch" from the side, lol. And @Gotsassypants this I added crap on DH for the Link duel is COMICAL! They agreed to duel and I'm sorry, but EVERY duel I've ever seen on DH peeps respect each other, /bow (both toons) then begin the duel. Linell's bizatchh A$$$ rolls up on a BD on the opposite side of DH, sends the pets and starts attacking w/o EVER /bow 'ing or even attempting to make it a fair fight. So u bet your a$$$ I healed him. Again, when given the chance for a fair fight, what happens? You peeps bizatch out and show your true colors. I'll say it again S L OW L Y.... G E T G U U U U U U U U U D D D D D D D D!!!! BAHAHAHAHAH! And for the record @Gotsassypants , I remember Link challenging you to a duel on DH and, well, let's just say you never made it. Must've been another one of those LD issues like kaz had when hacking into the CK cy, lol. Funny how those LDs come up at the most opportune times. SMH! To quote you, "Can you not see how ridiculous you sound right now?" BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    Post edited by Valtar on
  • @Koe You're right. Well, not really. He's such a worthy opponent he got another whole thread just for him. See in the BATTLEGROUNDS the thread titled "Molvik Reaches A New Low in Bug Exploiting"... then comment on what a "worthy opponent" he is. TY for playing.
  • UCPUCP
    edited August 2020 PM
    [removed]
  • edited August 2020 PM
    LOL jesus I could barely even read all that without cringing .... I finally figured out why you're obsessed with me though, I'm probably the only girl to EVER give you any kind of attention, let alone talk to your juggalo racist icp ass. (Btw how does that friendship work @Swol???) The amount of hate and rage you have in a dead ass game.....SMFH

It's been my experience that when angry nerds target others and say they have no life, it's just a reflection of their own insecurities. So, that being said ....

[removed]
  • edited August 2020 PM
    [removed]
This discussion has been closed.