Why would a nightshade ever spec spymaster over stormlord?

Can anyone make a good argument because i cant.

Comments

• I think you are asking for a spymaster boost?

If not and to answer:

because they run in a stealth group of 8.
  • He's trolling because he just had a "campaign" to give NS battlemaster over stormlord
  • edited August 2020 PM
    Stormlord classes should be reviewed and IMO no wall-climbing class should not receive it. Seems in line at this point to give NS Battlemaster, because it would probably be the least OP over it's alternatives. Imagine the following....

Warlord NS: Instant pet scare (sounds like ranger rr5), Warguard, Leadership, 10% pbae heal
    Banelord NS: Do I really need to explain why a Banelord assassin would be lame?
    Sojo NS: wut
    Stormlord: Wall climbing storms, focus them and jump off the wall

Perfector, Convoker, omitted for obvious reasons.
    Post edited by Dale_Perf on
    "...the best thing to do if you disagree (or agree) isn't to ask us why (which is rhetorical)...." -John_Broadsword
    "the patch [1.127] is later this year" -Carol_Broadsword, aka "constable paddy biehbien of the **** local community Enforcement force "
    send a message with your wallet
  • NS shouldnt be stormlord anymore after the stormlord changes, or shouldnt climb anymore.
  • edited August 2020 PM
    He's trolling because he just had a "campaign" to give NS battlemaster over stormlord

i am actually not and i am pretty sure i didn't ask for battle master. If anything i do not think any assassin should have battlemaster.

Not just Nightshades but why would any assassin run spymaster? battle master and storm lord or way better now.

Lets look at the abilities

pick pocket - free coin (yay!)
    decoy - garbage
    Enduring Poison - garbage. (poisons do not get applied to weapons anymore so useless)
    Sabotage - solid
    Tanglesnare - garbage
    Poisonspike - still ok but has not changed since ToA
    Lookout - garbage
    Siege Wrecker - garbage
    Essence Flare - garbage (you get mez poison in envenom line now)
    Blanket of Camouflage - garbage
    Post edited by Sepphiroth75 on
  • LffLff
    edited August 2020 PM
    The ability for an assassin to switch and bg an archer at low health was always a bad idea.
    Post edited by Lff on
  • null

Don’t you play a rank 12 assassin almost everyday? This isn’t even a complete ML list - there have been a number of changes.

There is no essence flare - it was changed to essence blades and now assassins have an essence magic buff. Enduring poison was changed to a multi poison cure.
  • Lets look at the abilities
    Enduring Poison - garbage. (poisons do not get applied to weapons anymore so useless)
    Essence Flare - garbage (you get mez poison in envenom line now)

Lol
    Enkertons wrote: »
    Don’t you play a rank 12 assassin almost everyday?

Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters