Herorius Banned?

13»

Comments

• Cartoan wrote: »
    Yet, Anna and Gav and Ramik, et al are exempt from your contempt. Why is that?

You are making a BIG swing on this one. Ramik, runs zergs BUT he also has zergs to fight against. If he doesn't the US hibs log or break off into smaller groups or change realms. Gav as far as I can tell 8mans. Anna is the only direct competition to Heros numbers and they pale in comparison 90% of the time.

Why this needs to be explained to you over and over is beyond me. I get that you just came back and are getting up to speed again with Hero BUT that doesn't change the fact that Hero when he is zerging drains the populations and destroys action. It's a fact, not an opinion. He will run nonstop despite there being no defenders or population to oppose him. Reason is most of the server will log Hib when he runs.

I have watched him scale a keep, knock down all the doors, stand around for 40 mins then had everyone port out because one of the EV towers was on fire. There is just not enough people on for him to do anything over than PVE things. Although, a small man can make bank following him around.
    Dreamscape 12Lx Dark Lotus
  • And now to the Glory of the realm!
  • Anything new? How often should it be allowed to cheat before you will ban him?
  • they should not ban anyone just remove all the rps from their account :)
    we need all the players we can get.......
  • 47el wrote: »
    they should not ban anyone just remove all the rps from their account :)
    we need all the players we can get.......

a hit em where it hurts approach...
  • rofl i might get behind that idea
  • You know funny thing is i was on mid doing this day 1 of event lulz