Hibernia is NOT overpowered

124»

Comments

• Dale_Perf wrote: »
    "I'm miserable because the game isn't setup for me to win 15 v 60!"

I dont get miserable, people around me do.

I adapt.

I am now playing a Det9 caster mauler, Stun isnt an issue.

The past 2 years.

Stun, Nuke, Nuke a problem..

We make traping ice wizards and we trap all your healers at the corner of ck through walls because we cant get on walls.

Defenders numbers dropping.

We make catapults for when you are outside because we cant get on the walls.

Defenders numbers dropping.

We try letting Hero PvE the keep.

Defenders numbers dropping to less than a group.

We made Reavers to bomb your healers but dont have time to get it right before.. BS start Caledonia event.

No where for Hibs to stun and not be interruped to cause a problem

LOTS of albs appear..

Hero disappears after catapulting APK..

Best day on Alb in a long time.

• This community doesn't deserve the game.
  • @puter
    So dont touch the hib stun or you dont deserve the game?
  • I dont think that is what he was saying :)
  • He Logs to Alb, Starts a BG and Defs against the Hero Zerg ?
  • So is hero crossrealming as well as catapult abusing now jeez this scandal gets deeper and deeper murky stuff
  • edited July 2020 PM
    Welcome back Hero. Now lets continue the discussion about Hibs pinning enemys in keep killing the fun.
    Post edited by Stoopiduser on
  • Reduce hib stun to 5secs.
  • considering all melee stuns, except for the pure tanks, have been reduced from 9 to 5 secs, it might be worth looking at reducing the casted stuns outside of the healing classes, from 9 to 6-5 secs.

defending a keep as a caster against hibs in a keep is really an due to the 9 sec stuns. and especially once in the lord room the nerfing to hell and back of warlock curse spec with hexing as a secondary has ment that pbaoe in midgard is ... something of the past
    Stor Hurfru Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.
  • Well I have to say its alot more fun in Caledonia.

Excluding the Hero BG catapulting the TK cuz Albs are trapping outside, which I found very funny although 3 guild member rage logged saying he was just taking the pickle and they wouldnt play if BS would let him zerg PK just because he could.. BUT they fixed it with more guards to their credit.

That all being said it was fun, pushing, pulling, deaths all round.

I am not looking forward to being pinned in a NF Keep by a massive Hib zerg next week.

In my opinion as the population is getting small on live they should continue the Caledonia event. NF is to big for the population size of live and finding fights in Caledonia is instant instead of running round 20-30 minutes finding nothing to kill in NF. When i was playing 7 months back 70-80% of the time you were running round killing thin air, just feel they need to continue this event until population increases.

• Hmm you don’t play live your playing my little pony or some other game that’s giving you fulfilment so why should we listen to your opinion just curious don’t get upset now
  • You can't have an event in all the time. Interest always drops after a few days and it would be a ghost town. The way to do events is to have a weekend only event every 5 weeks and have the reward be some like a good skin or an item from the past (if it's no longer available, has to be somewhat of a challenging event)
  • Brut wrote: »
    Hmm you don’t play live your playing my little pony or some other game that’s giving you fulfilment so why should we listen to your opinion just curious don’t get upset now

Why should i listen to you when you are so biased. :)
  • You don’t have to
  • KatKat
    edited July 2020 PM
    Solicfear1 wrote: »
    Well I have to say its alot more fun in Caledonia.

Excluding the Hero BG catapulting the TK cuz Albs are trapping outside, which I found very funny although 3 guild member rage logged saying he was just taking the pickle and they wouldnt play if BS would let him zerg PK just because he could.. BUT they fixed it with more guards to their credit.

I am not looking forward to being pinned in a NF Keep by a massive Hib zerg next week.

In my opinion as the population is getting small on live they should continue the Caledonia event. NF is to big for the population size of live and finding fights in Caledonia is instant instead of running round 20-30 minutes finding nothing to kill in NF. When i was playing 7 months back 70-80% of the time you were running round killing thin air, just feel they need to continue this event until population increases.

Caledonia is horrible for anything outside zerging. Please actually play before posting what you think are good ideas.
    Post edited by Kat on
  • edited July 2020 PM
    Kat wrote: »
    Caledonia is horrible for anything outside zerging. Please actually play before posting what you think are good ideas.

I don't need to as the game is in the same state as it was in January but just far less population.

Post edited by Solicfear1 on
  • Kat wrote: »
    Solicfear1 wrote: »

Solic is just here to troll from that illegal server.
    "...the best thing to do if you disagree (or agree) isn't to ask us why (which is rhetorical)...." -John_Broadsword
    "the patch [1.127] is later this year" -Carol_Broadsword, aka "constable paddy biehbien of the **** local community Enforcement force "
    send a message with your wallet
  • Solicfear1 wrote: »

For a guy who doesn't play Live anymore you sure do spend a lot of time here. The other server has a board you can post on. And shouldn't you be on a Sidi raid or something productive?
  • Not an awful lot because this board is pretty dead.

• Caledonia is only a zerg festival.
  • If I got it right, then Hero is not running an EU bg for a bit, because there are no enemies (unbelievable).
    He will still play and run 8man or 16man or I dont know what, but there will be no bg. Not sure how long this lasts.
  • edited July 2020 PM
    Kroko wrote: »
    If I got it right, then Hero is not running an EU bg for a bit, because there are no enemies (unbelievable).
    He will still play and run 8man or 16man or I dont know what, but there will be no bg. Not sure how long this lasts.

There we go ladies and gentleman you finally got your wish come true!

@Brut
    Post edited by Solicfear1 on

• This is great news for daoc.
  • This thread is a bunch of bull ****. necros OP and need nerf, same with bd! close thread because nothing to see here. SHAR NIGHTSHADES, END THE RACISM!
  • Hey you already have a thread, we dont want any #SharLivesMatter in here :tongue:
  • Shar nightshades and remove vanish...sounds fair.
  • Now look at this:

x5spcj1yi3bi.png

If this is not a perfect fusion, then I dont know.
    I think partly it is due to hero not running hib eu bg. Additionally we have Xuuzoo's crew running on alb last week.
    Lets see what next week brings.
  • Balance. Sub 5 million rp difference between the realms for a week. Action has been great and the only thing that ha changed is....
  • edited July 2020 PM
    I dont think those rps charts mean much to be honest. All i can see in there is theHero zerg during EU time making rps with 40-80 hibs, the reason I started the topic was that I could see all player numbers dropping and an almost constant "Dont defend" in /region.

It is like I was saying to a few guildies.

Hibs are NOT overpowered, that chart shows that I was correct. Take hero zerg away and rps are a whole lot closer.

Albs and Mids unable to have fun defending against those 40-80 hibs was the problem.

No fun means less people even try to defend for the reasons already stated. It is a death spiral.

Realm A zergs and Realm B turtles. If Realm B can only hide until dead, why would you even try?

If you dont defend you get outplayed by the set groups too cool run with the Zerg, why would you continue?

Numbers keep dropping it gets harder and harder to find anyone who will even group let alone swap to a group class so pug gets rolled more and more, why would you try?

I am not saying people have to play a certain way but I am saying ignoring the casuals who have limited time is a fatal mistake the hardcore players are making and just making keep defence more fun improves all aspects, 8v8-16, 8v8, Small man, even solo better as there are more things to kill.

Finger crossed, numbers will go up once we get out of the "Woe is <realm>" attitude with Hero being less zergy.
    Post edited by Stoopiduser on
  • Lets hope hero likes his new playstyle.
  • Someone else will whine about Hero regardless. This time around it's Hibs because he's "ruining" NA prime now.