Where is the patch?

Why is there no update about a patch that was supposed to be released in March? It’s June now. There need to be some balance tweaks and we literally don’t hear anything about the patch. Transparency is a very important value to keep customers happy unless you guys do not care about your customers. @Carol_Broadsword @John_Broadsword

Comments

• It's July now. Not June.
  • What the hell happened to June?
    Dreamscape 12Lx Dark Lotus
  • Got ganked.
  • The last patch unleashed the PBAOE revamp and well EC lite.
    What’s the giant rush other then OP attempting to troll?
  • Population it is for me.
  • edited July 2020 PM
    I heard it was meant to be out in March but due to the Covid19 outbreak it's been set back till July. However it could be set back even more as Broadsword are such a small team and setting time frames aren't their strong point.
    Post edited by Solicfear1 on
  • Lol Solic their patch doesnt have anything to do with Covid 19....it has with your wallet if you whiling to pay them. Otherwise friend , keep waiting and waiting. Glad i closed all my accounts. Plus they dont even say nada to the customers if “hello folks i am sorry the patch are late and such”, they just keep going.
  • There has been no official word regarding why the patch was delayed that I'm aware of. Then again, sometimes they count Discord / Twitch as "official" responses to these types of questions. Grade A communication skills I must say.
  • Patch caught da virus.
    Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • Everybody understands that there can be a delay. However, maybe they could balance some stuff in the meantime or at least release an official statement on what’s the hold up. Transparency is key and shows customers that they actually care.
  • "the patch [1.127] is later this year" - @Carol_Broadsword
    "...the best thing to do if you disagree (or agree) isn't to ask us why (which is rhetorical)...." -John_Broadsword
    "the patch [1.127] is later this year" -Carol_Broadsword, aka "constable paddy biehbien of the **** local community Enforcement force "
    send a message with your wallet
  • Dale_Perf wrote: »
    "the patch [1.127] is later this year" - @Carol_Broadsword

Eh? So patch 1.127 could be out in the Autumn?

• Solicfear1 wrote: »
    Dale_Perf wrote: »
    "the patch [1.127] is later this year" - @Carol_Broadsword

Eh? So patch 1.127 could be out in the Autumn?

She mentioned that in Discord sometime in March or February I think. Perf is just turning the knife at this point. :p