Endo Tap Spells

Think it's about time to introduce spells that drain Endo similar to lifetaps and or power tap spells. Melee get power drains in the BM line so one class from each realm should get an Endo tap spell. Melee will still be able to do damage but they will just be unstyled swinging except for the normal endo beasts(Pally/Warden etc) Discuss....

Comments

• That's a no from me dawg. Power and Endurance is essentially endless now thanks to OP gear Thanks @Broadsword .Any melee class can have 10% conversion easily, plus 8 mythical endo regen. It's so easy a caveman could do it

My real issue is classes like Vamps who were never designed to have a steady source of power, but can have constant 10% conversion to power at all times... Broadsword has f*cked with that class so many times since they've introduced all their new PvE crap and they still can't get it right... Changing up all the speclines on vamp doesn't matter if vamp has unlimited power vs someone who is indefinitely powerleaking them every swing...
  • Vampiir and the melee Mauler (all three realms) already have this. Plus like you said BM style.
  • What exactly is the problem with vamps? I dont understand.
    If you fight with vamp against Battlemaster, you have no chance of winning.
  • Kroko wrote: »
    What exactly is the problem with vamps? I dont understand.
    If you fight with vamp against Battlemaster, you have no chance of winning.

Lol so not true.
  • Did you play a vamp recently?

If your oponent knows what to do, it is very hard, at least for low RR.

I fought a pally, who spammed power leech and i had 0 power the whole fight. So, fight was over, bec. without power vamp is useless.
    I fought a friar who used power leech every second or third swing...very little power, hence no chance of winning.
  • Kroko wrote: »
    Did you play a vamp recently?

If your oponent knows what to do, it is very hard, at least for low RR.

I fought a pally, who spammed power leech and i had 0 power the whole fight. So, fight was over, bec. without power vamp is useless.
    I fought a friar who used power leech every second or third swing...very little power, hence no chance of winning.

any good vamp with RR I will guarantee is 99% unbeatable.. when played just decent...

Basically the fight is decided withing the first 15 seconds... If vamp can get parry buff, or fumble, or attack debuff, or resists up, then they can survive long enough until their power bolt comes back up. OR, if their chest procs its basically GG...

Even if a paladin or friar is endlessly power tapping, the vamp still gets 10% (or more) of the damage they do as conversion to POWER! So what factors in first? the damage conversion before the powerleak takes the power? nope... powerleak drains power, then vamp gets the 10% of the damage the friar/pala just did to them and they can cast any spell...
  • I have 8% conversion and I didnt get enough power to do anything, as stated above.

Still Im wondering if you ever played a vamp or you just know these things from theory.
  • I have played a vamp yes. I have been on both sides. Like I said if you can get fumble or parry up and have resists up then it is ezpz. Vamps also get endo tap for at least 40% endo, which is big VS a battlemaster trying to spam styles.
  • Will try this out and i let you know.
  • Try the FW Mauler instead they just can’t climb walls. Which might be an issue if you are with Hero.

GL
  • Fateboi wrote: »
    Vampiir and the melee Mauler (all three realms) already have this. Plus like you said BM style.

Think you missed the point of what I was saying..Imagine a Wizard who had a spell line which did a delve 209 dd and attached to it was a 60 point endo drain... This is what the game NEEDS! Priorities people, who needs a new patch. Please start working on a new Endo drain spell line for all the realms.

• Remove speed warps, then it'll be better balanced. No endo or speed? It's not like you really need help kiting in this game :D
    "...the best thing to do if you disagree (or agree) isn't to ask us why (which is rhetorical)...." -John_Broadsword
    "the patch [1.127] is later this year" -Carol_Broadsword, aka "constable paddy biehbien of the **** local community Enforcement force "
    send a message with your wallet