What Should Subscription Include?

Right now we get a monthly Buggane potion. Personally I don't play 50 rvr and the potion is not sellable or tradeable to my other toons so it is worthless to me.

I've heard many say it should include free platinum which would be very nice.

I'd like to see the 20% mark up for buying directly from the housing dealer removed for paid accounts.

What else do would you like to see as a paid subscriber that would encourage people to subscribe?

EC accounts should have many restrictions removed and there should be a shop set up to purchase things to build revenue. this could sell templates at different levels and other things. This model is successful in many games.

Comments

• Monthly Mithril, removal of 20% housing fee, more inventory space, higher charge pots / items, etc. The RP and XP bonus disparity between subs and EC accounts is too large, imo. They have numerous working examples from other games to go by if they need more ideas.
  • A daily login bonus (something small, like in other games. 1-5p, 500-2,000 BP's, and a small sample of something from the cash shop would be good examples, escalating in quantity/quality the longer your streak, then resetting at the end of the month) would be a good incentive to keep people logging in. Sub-only

Removal of the 20% housing fee +++++++++

"...the best thing to do if you disagree (or agree) isn't to ask us why (which is rhetorical)...." -John_Broadsword
    "the patch [1.127] is later this year" -Carol_Broadsword, aka "constable paddy biehbien of the **** local community Enforcement force "
    send a message with your wallet
  • Dale_Perf wrote: »
    A daily login bonus (something small, like in other games. 1-5p, 500-2,000 BP's, and a small sample of something from the cash shop would be good examples, escalating in quantity/quality the longer your streak, then resetting at the end of the month) would be a good incentive to keep people logging in. Sub-only

Removal of the 20% housing fee +++++++++

Agreed, nice one.

Mahv
  • account shared vault, halve the rez sick time, 5% default rp/xp bonus for paid acct, supremacy buff from the buff NPC, etc etc....they can do many QoL stuff for paid acct than EC acct.
  • Use Stacked Items, Stackable Potions, Crafting Queue and Scroll of Recall in the MTX Shop, i bought a lot of Scrolls but lets face it, they would sell !
  • I'd love it if my crafters were account wide. I leveled all my crafters before 1 toon could max everything. Logging in 4 toons to make a crafted item is annoying.
  • The holiday RP, BP and XP bonuses should exist for paid all year. Return of /level 20 would be nice.
  • making bug and rp/bp bonus pots tradeable to subbed accounts also the speed of the hunt :)
  • Return of /level 20 would be nice.

"...the best thing to do if you disagree (or agree) isn't to ask us why (which is rhetorical)...." -John_Broadsword
    "the patch [1.127] is later this year" -Carol_Broadsword, aka "constable paddy biehbien of the **** local community Enforcement force "
    send a message with your wallet
  • Takes like 20 mins to get to level 20 lol
  • Takes like 20 mins to get to level 20 lol

and it takes a minute to go out to a house and buy from the merchant and avoid the 20%
  • edited June 2020 PM
    I'd love it if my crafters were account wide. I leveled all my crafters before 1 toon could max everything. Logging in 4 toons to make a crafted item is annoying.

Yeah same. My Mid crafters are all over. I wish I could just transfer the crafting skills to 1 toon. Having LGM all on 1 toon, on both Alb/Hib is just so damn convenient.
    Post edited by DaRedANT on
    Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters