Can't find characters, haven't played since 2009

edited June 2020 in Support Forum
I had characters on the classic servers as well as on normal servers. I believe Percival Hibernia was my main server. It seems they are missing, at least all of my level 50 characters. I still have a few level level 30 or lower and 1 level 39 scattered about on different servers in the search list. Any way I can find exactly where these characters are, or do I need to go through each server one by one and hope for the best?

EDIT: I forgot to add that I did find a couple low level characters that did not show on the Search list.

EDIT2: I just went through every archived server and found none of my high levels. I did find 2 on Mordred that were not listed in search and 2 more on another server in Midgard realm that were not listed.
Post edited by Daesom on
Tagged:

Comments

• Hey there!

There is an overview in the Account Management Center on the characters on an account. In rare cases, it doesn't display them though so if you are sure that there are characters on the account that aren't shown in the overview, you will need to log through the different Ywain servers to see if they have already been transferred.

Should you be unable to find the characters, please open an ingame /appeal on the account in question. Categorise it as Emergency Appeal, and provide the following information for each missing character:
    - the name, level, class and race of the character
    - the server it used to be located on
    - the date it went missing.

Customer Support will then investigate the issue. Make sure to keep an eye on your inbox (and spam folder) since their reply may be via email!
    DAoC German Community Admin
    Broadsword Online Games

Shileahs Camelot-Kompendium - DAoC-Infos auf Deutsch
    Shileah of House Dara, the First of Her name, the Unressed, Master of Stickloss, Queen of Inc-Screams, Purge-Fails and lost Line of Sight, Breaker of Mezz, Mother of Doggos
  • Actually I just found all my chars on the Yawain servers! I guess I must have transferred them earlier. I don't know why they didn't show up on the Search.
  • Awesome, happy to hear you found them! See you in the Frontiers! :)
    DAoC German Community Admin
    Broadsword Online Games

Shileahs Camelot-Kompendium - DAoC-Infos auf Deutsch
    Shileah of House Dara, the First of Her name, the Unressed, Master of Stickloss, Queen of Inc-Screams, Purge-Fails and lost Line of Sight, Breaker of Mezz, Mother of Doggos