1. Yes
      78.79%
    2. No
      21.21%
Post edited by Fateboi on

Comments

• Should be permanent
    and the shipwreck should be buffed
  • Should be perma. Great action for solos and smally.
    ~Westies
  • Agreed. The removal of the doppels in their current state would only be regression. They have given rvr many different theaters from just zerging or stealth wars. Its healthy to see small man action again.
  • I feel like the only ones who would vote no, are the 8 mans who now have to run further from zone to zone to run over smallies and solos. It has been a good way to spread out the action.
    ~Westies
  • KatKat
    edited May 2020 PM
    Would be nice if 300 seal quest was repeatable.....traffic is dying.
    Post edited by Kat on
  • Making the seal quest weekly or monthly would be nice. Buying buffs for real $ seems wrong, imo. I'm completely behind making buff pots inconvenient to get for F2P models but it shouldn't be behind a paywall.
  • puter wrote: »
    Making the seal quest weekly or monthly would be nice. Buying buffs for real $ seems wrong, imo. I'm completely behind making buff pots inconvenient to get for F2P models but it shouldn't be behind a paywall.

Paying for a Buff Bot acct is paying for buffs.

For less than the price of a cup of coffee.. you too can play the full game.
    ~Westies
  • Westies wrote: »
    puter wrote: »
    Making the seal quest weekly or monthly would be nice. Buying buffs for real $ seems wrong, imo. I'm completely behind making buff pots inconvenient to get for F2P models but it shouldn't be behind a paywall.

Paying for a Buff Bot acct is paying for buffs.

For less than the price of a cup of coffee.. you too can play the full game.

Buff bot accounts became unnecessary (except for pet classes / farm teams) with the introduction of Supremacy and Restoration potions. It's one of the few changes that Broadsword made that I am happy about. The free to play option was a large time investment for Broadsword which took away development time that could have benefited paying players. If the solution to all the Endless Conquest restrictions is simply to subscribe, then why did Broadsword waste resources on developing it in the first place when the trial accounts were sufficient for that purpose? The Doppelganger Event was a good remedy to a glaring issue for a time expensive update. This game thrives with a large player base. Discouraging that doesn't make sense to me especially when the foundation is in place.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • I like rvring in the mainlands so keep
  • i would like then to bring back the assassin missions also, would be fun finding dopps and peeps along the way :)

unless of course they were removed because of some abuse/leet play...........
  • Absolutely extend permanently. The game was becoming almost unplayable as most of the action was EV, the home of zergs and leet groups running everyone else over. These quests allowed our smalls and casual groups alot of decent action, while receiving some bps at the same time. If anything, the extension should include more rps/bps for each dopple kill. And make them repeatable at the same time, not just 5 a day and 30 for the week. This would be far more satisfying for returning players or players making new temps as well. Would keep more players engaged rather than sitting uselessly at the Relic town for an hour or so trying to put together the 'perfect' group to try to compete with on the Island. I'm frankly surprised there would ever be consideration to end it at all...
  • edited May 2020 PM
    Oooops, sorry repeat. First time my noobie-arse has posted here :blush:
    Post edited by Magiskeld on
  • I like the solo/small man action it provides. I also like the idea of changing it up a bit as well.

Shipwrecked has slowed down since it’s always up.
  • Fateboi wrote: »
    Have you participated?

What’s your most fav part?

What’s your least favorite part?

useless Bullshit...
    Was just missused to farm the lowies that tried to get some RP...

Mahv
  • Mahvash wrote: »
    Fateboi wrote: »
    Have you participated?

Mahv

See you at the mazes/shipwrecked
  • Fateboi wrote: »
    Mahvash wrote: »
    Fateboi wrote: »
    Have you participated?

Mahv

See you at the mazes/shipwrecked

Hehe, possible.
    But you will only see me grabbing the boxes and the scrabwood.
    I am doing this quests to get the needed BP to buy the stuff for my 3 or 4 dozen of LVL39s.

I am running these quests naked, no buffs, no weapons.. :)
    And as i am farmed every few minutes i am not worth much RP either... have phun... :) hahahahahahahaha...

Mahv