Herorius is not getting any additional realm skill points (This could cause a HUGE problem for Daoc)

13»

Comments

• @Jak they want to be nice to clumsy, they desperately need @Clumsy and RDM to come back and help balance everything out :#
    "...the best thing to do if you disagree (or agree) isn't to ask us why (which is rhetorical)...." -John_Broadsword
    "the patch [1.127] is later this year" -Carol_Broadsword, aka "constable paddy biehbien of the **** local community Enforcement force "
    send a message with your wallet
  • Honestly, there's no reason to implement RR15 just for 1 or maybe 2 people. This is nothing against Herorius himself because he is a likeable guy and I believe he has good intentions. I've run in his bg many times. Implementing a RR for 1 or maybe 2 people is pointless. I saw someone mention tanks having wall climb and I think this is something that should go. It should have never been put into the game. When I came back a couple of years ago I was shocked that something so overpowered was actually implemented. As it is now, you can have a near invincible tank train climb in and just steam roll through defenders, which happens every day. I could see maybe giving them sort of siege bonus or something like that so they can contribute to the siege but wall climb is a touch much. Light tanks should maybe get it instead but heavy tanks climbing walls is ridiculous.
  • Nate just worried about losing the only person who will play with him :sweat_smile:
  • Dale_Perf wrote: »
    @Jak they want to be nice to clumsy, they desperately need @Clumsy and RDM to come back and help balance everything out :#

Clunky wasn't in RDM :D and very unlikely RDM would ever come back to this game.
  • Jak wrote: »
    Dale_Perf wrote: »
    @Jak they want to be nice to clumsy, they desperately need @Clumsy and RDM to come back and help balance everything out :#

Clunky wasn't in RDM :D and very unlikely RDM would ever come back to this game.

Hency "clumsy *and" RDM" xD
    "...the best thing to do if you disagree (or agree) isn't to ask us why (which is rhetorical)...." -John_Broadsword
    "the patch [1.127] is later this year" -Carol_Broadsword, aka "constable paddy biehbien of the **** local community Enforcement force "
    send a message with your wallet
  • Dale_Perf wrote: »
    Jak wrote: »

Hency "clumsy *and" RDM" xD

Hmm... i see what you are saying :D
  • edited April 2020 PM
    RDM isn't needed, though it would be great to see them all again. Come check out my US Prime BG sometime on Midgard. Growing daily, and ripping! Midgard is in a good place atm!~
    Post edited by INACA on
    CATACUSX/Einherjarl - ASATRUAR
  • Remove climbs walls from pure tank for sure .
  • At the beginning of this post I was like, no way, f*ck raising the rr cap to rr15... But then I pulled up Charplan, and did some meddling with RA's and... It doesn't make one single difference....

If anyone is confused, or thinks having rr15 is OP, just do a charplan and see what kind of extra RA's you will get... It's not much, if at all... Let the Hero get is rank if it's a serious concern, it bothers me not.

as a side note, I love @Daelin 's post.
  • Clumsy wrote: »
    Huehuaehue wrote: »
    Brut wrote: »
    Lol is Nate still posting I seen his new toon professional gamer ha ha very funny almost as funny as the squeaky post best post of all time when Nate was involved in the Midgard relic stealing debacle I actually kept that post and take it out in dark times allways worth a great belly laugh.
    You lost your soul natebruner your soul is in Midgard but your ego is on the cows ass no good man you need to return to your soul base it’s where you may finally find mental peace even though you will have to beg Midgard for forgiveness.
    The way of the cow Zerg is not for you my man the autistic social club is for special people who talk in funny voices
    Swallow your pride natebruner return to your home land

The only thing left in Midgard are NPC's and the guards in the keeps. Xyorman and Clumsy never figured out how to deal with ST's with SOS on INC. RIP to the DARKYI EU BG

Glad you got a perma ban nate :)

How far the prodigal son of Odin has fallen. Poor boi is resorting to slinking around anon on his bought accounts and the forums.

GL
  • Thank you @Armagedden for checking the charplan to see what RR15 would mean in RAs. @Daelin post was well thought-out and provided excellent information about team structure in the various realms. @Brut has been trying to say for quite a while that Albs - esp heaving Tanks - are not on par with other tanks. The post topic has wandered a bit but has brought up quite valuable opinions on ways that the game could be improved. I had trouble following all the posts but I did appreciate the passion :)

w034c4yvqbxk.jpg

Bumblebunny to the rescue !
  • edited April 2020 PM
    Thank you siambra a well thought and balanced post amidst the usuall Nate generated hysteria as you play hib I am glad you also recognise the descrepenceys between the realms and hopefully this thread will cause the developers to look at realm balance in the upcoming patch.
    As for shockes comment that the 8 man game will be unfairly balanced with patch balance changes I totally disagree the argument is not that Albion cannot field good groups it is that Albion is severely limited in the type of groups it can field To generally compete.

Several posts and suggestions have been posted regarding how to change the balance and hopefully they will be implemented.
    As for hero I really don’t think that 1 toon having so much influence on the game is a good thing and to be honest he might be a nice guy but maybe he should quit if he dosent get his own way dictating broadsword policy and trying to influence the game by threatening to quit the game is not good for the game.
    I’ve heard from several people that like luvly on alb a few years ago that several concessions were given to Hibernia because of hero threatening to quit now that Nate has confirmed this it is a reality it really is a serious development in the game and we should all be worried about the route that the devs are taking allowing one man to dictate daocs future is not the way sorry hero I think broadsword should just let you quit it will be better for the game in the long run.
    Post edited by Brut on
  • Now my fellow followers of the game of DAOC, you know darn well that just because it isn't April 1st, sometimes a post contains a prank or two. Hero isn't going to quit the game over something as trifling as a title, realm rank or even lack of white dye. Adding the Realm Rank gives more incentive of course. Lets focus on things like game balance, fun events, why @Brut looks best as a bat and the really important things such as getting thru the current pandemic without going totally off the rails..

v3hw2422hk7o.jpg
    Bumblebunny to the rescue !
  • When is heros bg? I might just get my first rps in 5 years on a free account. If I'm bored enough, which is coming close to happening....
  • Atm from about 7pm-12pm cet.
    On free days sometimes also at 3pm cet.
  • TY.

Guess I wont log on to try out the BG... Main account just wont. No error, just "hit ESC" error... Other accounts are fine. Bleh.
  • Happens sometimes, try again some minutes later.
  • Leave the cap alone. It is hard enough for returning players to compete in rvr. Let him play another class or realm if he wants progression or just be happy being the top earner he is.
  • BS should prepare RR15 already imo. Why ignore no1 daoc rp user?? I remember they made rr13 14 before Herorious hit the actual rank. But now they don't care..why?
  • edited April 2020 PM
    You guys do realize that R15 would be 482,231,563 RPs right?

He's roughly 182 Million away, at 1 mil/week that's 182 weeks, so 3 and a half years away.

I think BS has time.

I wonder if Broadsword has a log where they could pull out the /played on characters in game?

I'd be curious to see who has the highest /played in the game.
    Post edited by Shoke on
  • edited April 2020 PM
    Herorius just have to reroll an other toon .
    Post edited by Hellblast on
  • edited April 2020 PM
    Shoke wrote: »
    You guys do realize that R15 would be 482,231,563 RPs right?

He's roughly 182 Million away, at 1 mil/week that's 182 weeks, so 3 and a half years away.

I think BS has time.

I wonder if Broadsword has a log where they could pull out the /played on characters in game?

I'd be curious to see who has the highest /played in the game.

Certain events like the Ghost keep would accelerate that. They changed the way keeps awarded RPS to deter Hero than released the original Ghost Keep event and he made massive amounts of rps on that and then the follow up event which lasted 3-4 months in duration.
    Post edited by Fateboi on
  • Herorius is a big problem for this game the constant Zerg 7 days a week is not good for the game.
    And the constant pandering to what Hibernia and herorius wants is again not good for the game.
    His threats to leave the game unless he gets rr15 is very bad for realm impartiality and it seems the developers have a vested interest in herorius succeeding maybe because of the accounts that follow him this is not good for the game or realm balance as the developers will allways be thinking we can’t upset herorius who in my mind has done more harm than anyone else to this game in the last 10 years .
    He should just leave the game no rr15