Addtional action bars and visible hotkeys on ability icons ?

I cant be the only one missing an additional action bar am i ?

8n0lyg4gtwlc.png
picture was just a quick example in ms paint, but would love to see something like this added in the future if its doable

Comments

• You really need 30 "visible" abilities?
  • Shoke wrote: »
    You really need 30 "visible" abilities?

not neccesarily visible

for example my current keys here are
    ctrl 1-5
    alt 1-5
    1-6
    rest is keybound to a custom hotkey, i would like to have more
  • why would your qbinds be on the 1 bar. I would move them to a different bar to like 5 or something.
  • edited April 2020 PM
    They're there so you can see the cool down timers
    Post edited by Triq02_Dave on
  • Dark Age of Timers
  • Minibard wrote: »
    why would your qbinds be on the 1 bar. I would move them to a different bar to like 5 or something.

look at the abilities if i have to explain it to you then i cant even imagine,
  • Just an idea - /macro Q1 /qbar 2 1. . .and then /macro Q2 /qbar 1 1. Now you have a switch to go back and forth between 2 bars.
  • More visible action bar is a good idea. This game is too old that people just get used to it but remember some system is way too old....please allow more action bars Broadsword! Please@@!
  • I agree, @John_Broadsword this would be very welcome. This new 4th bar does not need a default modifier (alt being the default modifier for the 2nd bar, ctrl for the 3rd bar).
    It can be meant to be used for qbinds and timers that people may want to keep track of visually.