Hib Farmers

What is the best class for farming pve in Hibernia.

Comments

• chanter(champ skill buff) with bard
  • Verdant Animist.
    Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • animist
  • Verdant Ani, for sure. I also have incredible luck farming with my Ranger. Yeah, the Ranger sounds a bit crazy, but, I got bored with RvR as far as stealth goes, so I decided to respec him and turn him into a farmer. It has worked wonders in my opinion. No, I can't clear rooms at a time, but, I can survive solo, and I can farm Princes and such all day long.
    Listen to the people - they will guide you..
  • tried the verdant animist i hate it. any other suggestions? i need a class that can solo with little to no down time.
  • solo, or farm?

Animist is the best on hib, especially at 50 with all the tools at your disposal to have unlimited power. Animist was soo good at farming, I wouldn't bring a druid/warden bot, I'd bring another animist bot, both with CL rez.

If you want to level with no downtime? Ranger
    "...the best thing to do if you disagree (or agree) isn't to ask us why (which is rhetorical)...." -John_Broadsword
    "the patch [1.127] is later this year" -Carol_Broadsword, aka "constable paddy biehbien of the **** local community Enforcement force "
    send a message with your wallet
  • warduke wrote: »
    tried the verdant animist i hate it. any other suggestions? i need a class that can solo with little to no down time.

Why is there downtime? Are you running out of power? Is your pet dying too quickly? What’s the issue?

You’re definitely doing something wrong.

Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • Are you leveling or is he already 50? For leveling maybe other spec is good.

Animist not easy to learn at beginning, but its worth it. If you do it right, you have no down time.
  • Verd Ani: Spam pbae off moving shroom pet, keeping it around a heal shroom stack (depending on the amount of mobs youre killing at once).

Pretty easy.
    "...the best thing to do if you disagree (or agree) isn't to ask us why (which is rhetorical)...." -John_Broadsword
    "the patch [1.127] is later this year" -Carol_Broadsword, aka "constable paddy biehbien of the **** local community Enforcement force "
    send a message with your wallet