New Old Player Looking for Home

Hi guys I've played Daoc Classic and TOA for few years when I was a teenager but I completely lost that account.
I was wondering if any Guild on any server would like to have some new old player with them, I'm an Hibernian player and I'm ok to play any Class needed from the guild that would like to help me to join the group.
I know there are some massive RR out there with years and years of exp but hey I always loved Daoc and if I can I would be happy to be back to it.

Cheers

Best Answer

• edited April 2020 PM Answer ✓
    Gotama5 wrote: »
    Keltorius wrote: »
    If Hibernia, look for peeps on that are members of the Federation of Hibernia guild, nice, helpful folks. Lastkingdom guild also has some good folks as well

Thank you, which server? I would like to understand which server still alive with players.

All Ywain servers have been combined into one essentially. The only reason for multiple servers is for housing availability. If you pick a server such as Ywain 1, you will be playing with everyone on Ywain 2, 3, 4 and so on. If you bought a house it would have to be on Ywain 1 (or whichever server your character is created on) but you will be able to port to housing on different servers.
    Post edited by Daelin on

Answers

• RR doesn't mean anything tho, there are lots of rr12 baddies. Just be a fast learner and you'll do fine
  • If Hibernia, look for peeps on that are members of the Federation of Hibernia guild, nice, helpful folks. Lastkingdom guild also has some good folks as well
  • Keltorius wrote: »
    If Hibernia, look for peeps on that are members of the Federation of Hibernia guild, nice, helpful folks. Lastkingdom guild also has some good folks as well

Thank you, which server? I would like to understand which server still alive with players.
  • Daelin wrote: »
    Gotama5 wrote: »
    Keltorius wrote: »

All Ywain servers have been combined into one essentially. The only reason for multiple servers is for housing availability. If you pick a server such as Ywain 1, you will be playing with everyone on Ywain 2, 3, 4 and so on. If you bought a house it would have to be on Ywain 1 (or whichever server your character is created on) but you will be able to port to housing on different servers.

Awesome thank you!