old account

I have an old account, has all the xpacks is there a way to play that account free also to try the game out now or just use a new account?
Tagged:

Comments

• You should be able to play your old account under the Endless Conquest terms. Had to chew on a flower stem for a bit before figuring out the answer :)

lf13svuewyod.jpg
    Bumblebunny to the rescue !
  • It is from 2003? I dont think thats possible. But not sure.
  • not even a choice when I try to log on, just says closed account
  • If you send an email to support@darkageofcamelot.com with the account details they'll help you with that @Zookeep :)
    DAoC Community Lead
    Broadsword Online Games
  • I sent but not gotten a reply yet
  • Patience, Grasshopper.
  • just a auto response then nothing
  • I didnt think I asked such a hard question, I just wanna run around and see if the games worth spending on again, I have 14 level 50s spread on the 3 realms, easier to go everywhere with 1 of them then a level 5 or what ever I can make fast with a new account
  • They have a small team, they need time. Maybe after the weekend...
  • You did answer the auto reply correct? just asking lol they usually ask you for some information in the auto reply...
  • yes they have it all worked out, logged in got my 5 year token, didnt get any gear though dont know why, did they take that part away?
  • Zookeep wrote: »
    yes they have it all worked out, logged in got my 5 year token, didnt get any gear though dont know why, did they take that part away?

Did you go and talk to the king of each realm that your toons are located in?
  • I figured they were developing a mithril purchase on the mtx that would do this :wink: . Maybe i better shut my mouth .. .i might give them an idea.
  • holly crap soo many quests are broken and yet the game wont even let you drop a broken quest
  • I have quests from a BG I cant even get back into and it wont let me get rid of them
  • Welcome to Live where bugs are features.
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
  • you can try the quest remover in the city right?
  • You can delete them, no?

Click on the circle, click on the instructions, click remove.
    Always works for me.
  • there are some that cannot be removed by that method.. I think you have to visit an NPC in capital city to remove some of those quest.
  • moved my 50 animist from lancelot to ywain2 and now it does not exist. checked lance and not there. maybe should change /freexfer to/freexferandpray
  • hmm bugs bugs everywhere,ok so went to log onto ywain2 and now wont let me even have a realm choice and have not played for hours so cant be a realm timer, some1 please tell me wth is going on
  • Zookeep wrote: »
    hmm bugs bugs everywhere,ok so went to log onto ywain2 and now wont let me even have a realm choice and have not played for hours so cant be a realm timer, some1 please tell me wth is going on

Realm timers for F2P are 4 hours, 30 minutes for sub.
    "...the best thing to do if you disagree (or agree) isn't to ask us why (which is rhetorical)...." -John_Broadsword
    "the patch [1.127] is later this year" -Carol_Broadsword, aka "constable paddy biehbien of the **** local community Enforcement force "
    send a message with your wallet
  • so since I cant get at my 50 I started a druid, level 7 quest "saving Zarees" its bugged to hell as well and cant be finished, maybe you might wanna fix all this simple crap before pushing the game to new players, if a game with this many bugs was in closed beta it still would be, I have done enough closed betas over the years to know.
  • Old code + small team. At least that's the fall back response I've seen.
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
  • lol most of these quests worked years ago, I was here when SI came out as well as the others (minotaur xpack killed the game) this game never had probs this bad before
  • EC cannot use foil hat.