Too many Clumsy/Xyorman types.....

Man sounds like RDM ts days on the boards, all the complaining....log in so I can kill you all and stop wasting time here

Comments

• ty for this helpful comment
  • Yw glad I could help. I also do birthdays and weddings
  • Awesome. Ill keep it in mind.
  • If you think there's a lot of complaining here on the boards from Mids please link to the last Mid complaint prior to your quote last night. I'll be waiting.

• Lol that's easy... was just a bunch of mids complaining about Warlock getting adjusted a week or two ago. Usually it seems to be warlock complaints coming from mid corner haha. and before that was about heretics. And before that was about crayola boy. Stems from the majority of players there being so arrogant.

Coming from a mid main player. js
    Impounded - Warrior__________Gimpound - Champion
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Shaquilleoatmeal - Berserker
    Cowtastrophe - Hero__________Shrimpsticks - Infiltrator

Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

>Daoc Videos<
  • BG kill the game !
  • Players here has become so damn rude about everything, seriously did you have to open thread about folks that is not even playing this game anymore ? Would you like someone stabbing you in the back? Wondering how would you feel about it.
  • If only the game had more Xyormans and Clumsys. The game would be 100 times better.
    Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • Actually you are prolonging the thread now.
  • You just called Clumsy a cheater on the other forums. Which way do you want it?
  • Impounded wrote: »
    Lol that's easy... was just a bunch of mids complaining about Warlock getting adjusted a week or two ago. Usually it seems to be warlock complaints coming from mid corner haha. and before that was about heretics. And before that was about crayola boy. Stems from the majority of players there being so arrogant.

Coming from a mid main player. js

So "too much complaining" but the only example is people complaining a week or two ago about an issue.
  • And a week is a very long time?
  • You asked for some examples I supplied them. There is even more I can still think of off the top of my head. But no need to over exert myself. The point was proven. :)
    Impounded - Warrior__________Gimpound - Champion
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Shaquilleoatmeal - Berserker
    Cowtastrophe - Hero__________Shrimpsticks - Infiltrator

Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

>Daoc Videos<