Siege damage

After yesterdays wipe at Glenlock I remembered a strategy we used years ago. It involved hitting the inner CK with trebs until it was down to zero con. At that point the people defending inside would begin to take damage from the trebs. Am I mistaken or will that siege still work today?
Mids need not reply. :smiley:

Comments

• I think you've done wayyy too many shrooms.
  • Yeah that exploit got nerfed.

Get gud.
    Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • got nerfed like the instant siege tower exploit/skill :)
  • Many ground target attacks worked on broken keeps (this includes seige) but I rember a few patches back them saying something about removing this ( probably because there ev towers have 1hp or whatever it is). It was a good way to break a bunch of campers and would be sad if it no longer functions like this.
  • edited December 2019 PM
    Cartoan wrote: »
    After yesterdays wipe at Glenlock I remembered a strategy we used years ago. It involved hitting the inner CK with trebs until it was down to zero con. At that point the people defending inside would begin to take damage from the trebs. Am I mistaken or will that siege still work today?

It was removed once it was determined to be too anti-mid as it would not allow them to camp the lord room with their free-moc warlocks/aoe stun healers.
    Post edited by Sovereign on
  • /get a target on one of your friends and have them sit in the lord room
  • 47el wrote: »
    /get a target on one of your friends and have them sit in the lord room

There's no need to cheat, just target one of the casters on the roof or stand in an enemy's storm.
  • Maybe Hero can get some tips from his lil buddy #7K?
  • Sovereign wrote: »
    Cartoan wrote: »

It was removed once it was determined to be too anti-mid as it would not allow them to camp the lord room with their free-moc warlocks/aoe stun healers.

Oh I remember that! lol, exactly what i thought when that patch came out (cant believe i almost forgot about that).