Just roll out a fresh new server!

13»

Comments

• edited December 2019 PM
    Wrong @uglydruids that’s an incorrect assumption. There are many players who are interested in an alternate season/ladder server.

Players simply will not for many many diff reason play on Ywain. I.e realm rank disparity, dislike of changes in the game over the past 3-4+ years.

It would in theory, be limited in duration and patch sets and at the end auto transfer everyone back onto Ywain.
    This would allow players to continue playing with their new characters. It could be timed in duration to focus players back onto Ywain for events like Midwinter etc.
    Post edited by Fateboi on
  • Fateboi wrote: »
    Wrong @uglydruids that’s an incorrect assumption. There are many players who are interested in an alternate season/ladder server.

Players simply will not for many many diff reason play on Ywain. I.e realm rank disparity, dislike of changes in the game over the past 3-4+ years.

It would in theory, be limited in duration and patch sets and at the end auto transfer everyone back onto Ywain.
    This would allow players to continue playing with their new characters. It could be timed in duration to focus players back onto Ywain for events like Midwinter etc.

we should have a BG event where everyone is stripped of their RR when they zone in and see how that goes. Make everyone rr3. There can be RPs made that can be added once you return to NF
  • That's a good idea, to coincide server ending with special events. The sudden burst of population will then show all the ywain freebie holdouts how much fun it is paying for a sub for the next server.

@Kroko
    Perfect, can stay on Ywain then. Noobstomp like normal :)
    Hmmm. Seems that I can choose to wait, or not wait. I waited. Then I stopped paying for daoc for the past couple years. I count that as not waiting. So it seems I've done everything.
    Also, something that's not even an options is to bring discussion on it and get other people to talk about the same thing in hopes of bringing it up to the attention of the devs in more ways than just voting with wallets (which is already been done to no avail).
    So, seems like I'm going above and beyond, because staus quo isn't working.
  • edited December 2019 PM
    @AlaskaMike
    Where is my comment noobstomp when i say, im not interested in starting new every 6 months?
    Leveling every 6months, collecting gear, farming, crafting, etc...
    Post edited by Kroko on