What is the status of Patch 1.125?

HI Broadsword,

In the grab bag of 04/13/2018 you mentioned you will be releasing full patch notes and launch later this spring and well today is the last day of spring. What is the status on this?

I would also assume this release would go to Pendragon for testing as stated on the forums.

I would love to see this be updated with additional future events and features on the 16th Anniversary Comeback to Camelot campaign

Thanks!
Tagged:

Comments

• Spring is March 21st to June 21st, seasons vary a lot. For me, Spring was Feb/March/April, for example.

DAoC Community Lead
    Broadsword Online Games
  • In my part of Canada, spring is also ending June 21st.
  • My apologizes, I had my dates mixed up.

Still interested how things are looking and any details!
  • I would rather have them put the patch out correctly and with as little bugs as possible so take all the time you need

• Badgor wrote: »
    I would rather have them put the patch out correctly and with as little bugs as possible so take all the time you need

Let's be honest, they can take all the time in the world and it will still hit live with bugs aplenty.
  • The status is ... hold your F'n Biscuits bro it's coming.
    ~Westies
  • 10 bucks withhold is still spelt wrong on my cm.
  • Cartoan wrote: »
    10 bucks withhold is still spelt wrong on my cm.

It's "Spelled" nerd...

j/k either version works.
    ~Westies
  • Westies wrote: »
    Cartoan wrote: »
    10 bucks withhold is still spelt wrong on my cm.

It's "Spelled" nerd...

j/k either version works.

LOL Westies. I was wondering if anyone would say something.
  • Spring is March 21st to June 21st, seasons vary a lot. For me, Spring was Feb/March/April, for example.

WE WANT IT NOW!

any hints for race/class combos?
    "don't quote me boy cause i aint said ****"
    Eazy E
  • I remember when they first came out with NF after OF. I remember hearing the battle crys for the first time after fighting other people and how wonderful it was to explore a new landscape. I hope they have some good changes coming soon.