random potion boxes

Can you just make it so I can buy comp pots for sayyyyy 10k BP's/pot? I think that's fair. I'm tired of buying like 20 boxes to get 2 comp pots, not to mention all the garbage poison remedies ECT I just drop on the ground and time it takes to unstack and /use them all. Thanks

Comments

• The trick I do to minimize the time it takes to open boxes is buy one at a time and place the item /use on my quick bar. As long as the box you want to use ends up in the same inventory slot, then it becomes a simple click buy and button press use every 2 seconds (i.e. ~ 30 boxes per minute). Sorting through the trash is still time consuming though and I agree they should update both the Potion Boxes and the Doppelganger Shards.
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
  • Inventory is still going to fill up with crap I don't want real quick
  • scerff wrote: »
    Can you just make it so I can buy comp pots for sayyyyy 10k BP's/pot? I think that's fair. I'm tired of buying like 20 boxes to get 2 comp pots, not to mention all the garbage poison remedies ECT I just drop on the ground and time it takes to unstack and /use them all. Thanks

Agree, most of the potions are straight worthless. That being said be careful what you wish for because consider what has happened to other things. They remove it from the NPC and stick it on the Mith store and make it so over priced...

GL