[?] 50% Experience Bonus - level 45 requirement?

I find it insulting that the '50% Experience Bonus' potion costs 345 Mithril, requires level 45, has three charges and cannot be traded.

That's probably the biggest scam I've seen so far in Mithril Shop to date. Additional bonus, no details of the level 45 req. in patch notes.

I feel bad if anyone has bought this potion. Consider this your warning.

Comments

• what is 345 mithril equal to in plat...
  • 45.1 to 50 with 84 minutes left on the first charge solo questing in CV with Bounty Point gear.

Sick value.

fprawj1zmdzp.jpg
  • It will also help with exp for champ levels once you hit 50. Or had you planned on hitting 50 then deleting the toon?
  • The entire Mithril store is overpriced period.

Other games make the prices reasonable so that overall more people will purchase.

Maybe consider a rotating a daily discount or some package deals.
    Even if you marked some items at 50% off they are still a massive rip off since most of us already pay $30 USD/monthly.

GL
  • Badnagen wrote: »
    It will also help with exp for champ levels once you hit 50. Or had you planned on hitting 50 then deleting the toon?

CL's are the easy part and I doubt the potion will work with Bounty Point XP scrolls.
  • edited December 2019 PM
    3 charges (2 hours durations ) . For 500 000 bounty pts or 195 mythril ... really need more charge or lower the price
    Post edited by Hellblast on
  • Hellblast wrote: »
    3 charges (2 hours durations ) . For 500 000 bounty pts or 195 mythril ... really need more charge or lower the price

Experience Bonus potions cannot be purchased with Bounty Points and none of the Mithril values are 195.

I think you're confusing Experience (what is needed to level) with Realm Points (what you get from killing enemies of the realm).
  • Yeah its true , my bad .