Endless conquest first impressions

2»

Comments

• Minibard wrote: »
    Why cant you? @shanison. The limits on certsin characters i think only effects new accounts

My Troll/Warrior is lvl 50, not PLed, and I would have thought had 7 days played on it. Instead of saying "play" it says "Subscribe".
    My lvl 24 SB who I only play in Thid, I would have thought had more than 7 days played
    Dwarf Skald, lvl 42 - not PLed, so perhaps not 7 days played on this one, but cannot check (?)

I stand corrected that I can play my Thane, although his vault and inventory is full as this was a house owner, and nowhere to put stuff :(

so perhaps I have not played those others for 7 days - oh well

Unfortunately, my other "main" account that has a majority of my lvl 50s I had the option to play for 30 days about 4 months ago, which I did, and now does not fall in the 180 days since last open.

And no, I did not read the patch notes first. I saw EC was now up, re-installed the game and found I could not play certain classes, then found the patch notes and read them - well, who reads the manual anyway :)
  • They can be glitched, look at the other thread for info on how to fix
  • I would be fine with letting old characters have access to all the realm skill points they had earned while having been a paid subscriber. However, if the character is above the allowable cap for a free account, then they should no longer earn RP's through any way on any character above the cap. This way they benefit from the time they were a paid subscriber while still providing an incentive to subscribe if they wish to grow on a certain character(s).
  • Sovereign wrote: »
    I would be fine with letting old characters have access to all the realm skill points they had earned while having been a paid subscriber.

wut about forced ra respecs?
  • 8xj37hrdspe0.jpg

overall RP statistics paint a quite bleak picture

mayber adaptation of daily RP quest is required to keep people happy :)
  • CDFTW wrote: »
    Sovereign wrote: »
    I would be fine with letting old characters have access to all the realm skill points they had earned while having been a paid subscriber.

wut about forced ra respecs?

Let's assume they have the ability to code it properly. I would say forced respecs should not rob players of the realm skill points they earned prior to the F2P launch while being subscribed.
  • Just learned that the decline is due to missing herald data. Still might bring back RP quests :p
  • I actually want the underpopulated rp bonus to return. I like logging in and seeing who has the most players as well
  • edited November 2019 PM
    Minibard seems to be the voice of reason in this thread kudos!!!
    Post edited by Shananagans on
  • Somewhat disappointed Bottomless dye pot is included in the dye restriction.
  • I love seeing the returning players and agree with Brut that this was quite smooth for such a major update. I hope to see more and more players and continued tweaks ::)

febp0guni2nk.jpg
    Bumblebunny to the rescue !
  • edited November 2019 PM
    @Siambra

Smooth as in:
    - Bolster is bugged and doesn't clear roots (Not sure wth they changed for it to affect Bolster?)
    - When players release in RvR, they have a ghost standing there for 5 seconds? This is extremely annoying and still don't understand how they managed that bug
    Post edited by Shoke on