New RvR music (midgard at least)

Was thinking maybe Broadsword could team up w/ some of the new tribal music groups that are out and set up their music for RvR for each realm.

The link below is a group of viking tribal music which i think would be great to listen to whilst RvRing. Each realm could have their own music....

good stuff after 1:50....
Asatruar - Ronnie 10 "
Corpseshovel - Oldstanky - Nogvi

The reason people hate to PvP is they are afraid of failure

Comments

• Still believe this would be great to have as RVR music for midgard. I think these music groups would love to see a war gaming like daoc. This song really relates to midgard in RVR. Would be a wise investment for broadsword IMHO to start updating somebody the very old aspects of the game.

Next would be to add a texture upgrade to the land and some NPCs.
    Asatruar - Ronnie 10 "
    Corpseshovel - Oldstanky - Nogvi

The reason people hate to PvP is they are afraid of failure
  • Sounds like some epic boat ride music.
    Dreamscape 12Lx Dark Lotus
  • I honestly don’t know what i would do without the current music, its just part of the game. Should never be taken out, idk how many times I’ve just hummed the song while i was .... me lady

TC
  • I think there are more important things for Broadsword to spend its time on.
  • There are several moderately popular artists in this genre that would make great additions to the game should they ever decide to do a complete overhaul.

OMNIA Pagan-folk
    SKÁLD

To name a few.