Buggaine

Whats all your thoughts on having the Bug move around again to get the fight off of EV? I preferred it in the Hib maze but they just had to move it near ddb

Comments

• lol of course the hib stealth zerger would want bug to go to hib maze. It's nice having 10 rangers on the walls and roll any smallman/solo unfortunate enough to try for their RP buff.

Personally I think it's fine how it is. And I wouldn't want it reverted back to that rubbish.
    Impounded - Warrior__________Gimpound - Champion
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Shaquilleoatmeal - Berserker
    Cowtastrophe - Hero__________Shrimpsticks - Infiltrator

Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

>Daoc Videos<
  • population is to low. people will not follow Bug. That's why it was moved to a fixed location..

Its really funny people complain about it moving, then complain when BS does what they want. lol
  • Impounded wrote: »
    lol of course the hib stealth zerger would want bug to go to hib maze. It's nice having 10 rangers on the walls and roll any smallman/solo unfortunate enough to try for their RP buff.

Personally I think it's fine how it is. And I wouldn't want it reverted back to that rubbish.

Hey Hater I play a lot more visi then i play stealth and I would like to see the fight get out of ev do to the zergs running around not doing a dang thing other then flame chase .

• Moving Bugg around doesn't accomplish much. Better to remove the Buggane quest, imo.
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
  • Bah remove quests, compensate by raising RPs/kill and drastically reduce RPs/kill when multiple attackers take part in the kill (aka nerf zerging trash RPs)
  • For you guys that want bgs off of ev because it kills your fights nothing is stopping you from moving your fights of ev you complain you cant do much with the bg out but iv seen an irc 8man wipe half a bg all the time they know what yhey are doing all you need to do is kite and cc bgs are bad when that happens because they just keep chasing so you can pull thrm apart then kill them 1 by 1 its not that hard if you work well together
  • edited October 2019 PM
    There's too much incentive to stay on EV. All three quests can be completed on the island. Therefore, all the action tends to be on the island. Everyone is chasing RPs in some fashion and the best way to obtain RPs is quest completion. We even get bonuses for defending and taking towers on the island. EV is basically the NF battleground (three PKs, three towers, and a center keep). There's little to no incentive to venture out. This is a problem because the only play style that benefits is zerging.
    Post edited by Tyrantanic on
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
  • Badgor wrote: »
    Hey Hater I play a lot more visi then i play stealth and I would like to see the fight get out of ev do to the zergs running around not doing a dang thing other then flame chase .

Once a stealth zerger always a stealth zerger, don't get mad at me for the title you brought upon yourself. ;)

But I do agree zergs on EV are annoying but as tyrant said above me there is 0 reason to be anywhere else. All action is and will remain on EV purely for quests.

>Daoc Videos<
  • Impounded wrote: »
    Badgor wrote: »

Once a stealth zerger always a stealth zerger, don't get mad at me for the title you brought upon yourself. ;)

But I do agree zergs on EV are annoying but as tyrant said above me there is 0 reason to be anywhere else. All action is and will remain on EV purely for quests.

Ok lets bring this about because I group with 5 to 8 guildies and play stealth we are a zerg ? But it's ok for you to group with 2 groups and its basically not a zerg ? Once again I find your logic skewed and just a hater or a forum troll that wants to start a fight because you are bored so if you think I'm not going to voice my opinion on the forums about the game you are dead wrong and I do have a say because I too pay for 2 accounts so just keep on hating hater..
    Its not going to stop me from how I play on visi's or stealth . See you on the battlefield :smiley:

• Badgor wrote: »
    Ok lets bring this about because I group with 5 to 8 guildies and play stealth we are a zerg ? But it's ok for you to group with 2 groups and its basically not a zerg ? Once again I find your logic skewed and just a hater or a forum troll that wants to start a fight because you are bored so if you think I'm not going to voice my opinion on the forums about the game you are dead wrong and I do have a say because I too pay for 2 accounts so just keep on hating hater..
    Its not going to stop me from how I play on visi's or stealth . See you on the battlefield :smiley:

When did I ever say 2 visi groups was not a zerg? Please tell me when I roam with 2 full groups? And I never said you don't have an opinion and that you don't deserve to speak yours. All I said was you gave yourself the reputation you seem to hate owning. You are getting all worked up about it again, let's take a step back and take a deep breath. Woosah... Woosah...

Referring back to my last statement to remain on topic. Bug shouldn't move it won't prevent zergs from using the island to complete quests. As long as EV remains the best place to complete the dailies you will be stuck with zergs and pretty much any other play style roaming the island.

>Daoc Videos<
  • Im all for keeping it where it is, has nothing to do with any particular class or style of play.
  • thought it was fixed by letting stealth by the bug be seen ??
  • They moved it at one point and it sucked. It didn't move action, it just made getting buggs a bigger pain in the butt and killed action overall. It needs to stay in EV.
  • edited November 2019 PM
    Would rather see them have other objectives at the old Bugg locations. Something similar to the tower/keep bonus such as faster crafting speeds, xp/coin gain, ect. Small stuff that really doesn't impact the endgame but just a little something that may be worth solo/small mans to fight over.
    Post edited by Dreamscape on
    Dreamscape 12Lx Dark Lotus