Congrats Rharcin on RR12!!!!!!

Congrats fellow sociopathic stealth zerger!!! lol

Comments

• LOL You catch him alone and it is a laughable fight. My brother and I laugh every time we see his name. I'm not the best at this game...but Rharcin is comically bad with that toon that in the right hands could be very nasty.
  • What is amazing is the opinion( gonna leave it there) that unless you can solo that you are a horrible player. We group as a guild, look up our names, with the exception of a couple, it’s all Stealth Legion!!
  • edited July 2019 PM
    Mace80 wrote: »
    LOL You catch him alone and it is a laughable fight.

This happened to me twice and I never got to find out the results because in case number one, other Hibs added, and in case number two, Mids added. But in both times I think we were equally matched in lack of skill, which made me like him. ;-) When he got stuck inside HT and it had turned blue I just stared at him for a few seconds, wasn't going to pop him in that case until all the other Mids were gone. But he couldn't guess that so he shot at me and i shot at him in close range inside the ground floor of MT. I'm sure I'd have won but some Mids came in and finished the job.

Other than that, he's always surrounded by a lot of numbers and that really makes the fights lame. Took me years to get RR7 but at least I didn't lame my way there. But still, RR12 is nothing to scoff at, CONGRATS!
    Post edited by Buffsteria on
  • along with all the rules of combat with this game ---
    i was wondering if it counted as a solo fight when a mid and alb crossteam a hib :)
  • So much love in this grats thread
  • Keltorius wrote: »
    What is amazing is the opinion( gonna leave it there) that unless you can solo that you are a horrible player. We group as a guild, look up our names, with the exception of a couple, it’s all Stealth Legion!!

I'm not basing that opinion on an assumption... I'm saying that it is literally what happens. When you catch him alone..or even duo/trio it becomes very apparent why he groups. It is oh so satisfying to melt him knowing that he will zerg you down when/if he gets a chance /shrug.
  • grats
    Stor Hurfru Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.
  • Gratz Rharcin

• Gratz Rharcin, play the game the way it is fun to you. Sometimes it's not all about others perceptions, it's about what is fun and playing this game with you is quite fun.
    Variants of Pwntime
    Variants of Hren

Do not accept mediocrity, do not change yourself because the culture changes around you. Be the guiding light that stands up against the immoral and make the culture want to reform around you, be like you. Be a positive example, it's how beneficial changes come about.
  • gratzzz and dito....
  • Gratz ricearoni that's what I call u in its anyway