A good Player died!

Our well-known player alb / Stillgestanden Hib / Aidasche died peacefully on the night of the 24th to the 25th of August!

In honor of Stillgestanden we organize a funeral march on Monday the 2nd of September at 8pm CET (same time with Annamariede)! The rally point is on EV at the Buggane!

We ask all games this sad occasion not to disturb by attacks or fights, everyone is invited to say goodbye to Stillgestanden!

Unser allseitsbekannter Spieler alb/Stillgestanden Hib/Aidasche ist leider in der Nacht vom 24 auf den 25.August friedlich verstorben!

Zu Ehren von Stillgestanden veranstalten wir am Montag den 2. September um 8pm CET (gleiche Zeit wie Annamariede) einen Trauermarsch! Sammelpunkt ist auf EV am Buggane!

Wir bitte alle Spiele diesen traurigen Anlass nicht durch Angiffe oder Kämpfe zu stören, jeder ist herzlich eingeladen von Stillgestanden abschied zu nehmen!
Tagged:

Comments

• Ich habe es gestern erfahren und bin sehr traurig. Seiner Familie wünsche ich viel Kraft den Verlust zu überwinden. :'(
  • I am very sorry for the family and friends who are experiencing this loss.
    lwbqfz67j3qa.jpg
    Bumblebunny to the rescue !
  • Very sad news :( RIP
    DAoC Community Lead
    Broadsword Online Games
  • I offer my condolences to everyone who knew this player.
  • Memorial Footage Posted on Videos for Remembrance.
  • I am very sorry. Always sad when someone especially DAOC player dies. I did love to see so many people for his funeral.
  • Thank you so much. I was touched at the cooperation and respect shown by all who attended. Despite, realm differences and language barriers people reached out to comfort those who knew the player. Banners flew, somber dress and hugs marked the procession from tower to tower. This is what holds me to this game :)

er0hha1kl732.jpg
    Bumblebunny to the rescue !
  • Still was a very quiet good player will be sorely missed rip