Will Infernal Merchants be coming back??

Hi all, I'm trying to find Demonic Starkakedja Sleeves for Molvik and I noticed the Minotaur that sold it is gone from Mularn. Will he and other merchants like him ever be coming back? I reeeally want those sleeves but they're 30p in housing >_<
Tagged:

Comments

• Ever, yes, but not anytime soon - they just left a couple weeks back I'm afraid :(
    DAoC Community Lead
    Broadsword Online Games
  • They should permanently be up imo
  • BurkleyRIP wrote: »
    They should permanently be up imo

They are. They are just in a different location, because they travel.
    Hence the name............... “Traveling Merchants”.
    Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • But he's right, they should be available all the time for the players.
  • Tubben wrote: »
    But he's right, they should be available all the time for the players.

No he is wrong. If would affect the market. Learn how to get rich in-game and stop crying when the infernal go down.
  • And this brings us to a ridiculous story: a few hours after I made this post I found out I had the sleeves in the House Vault Banker. So I put it on my Healer looking to transfer it later. Well...I went on ML7 and got a lot of trash items that I sold to merchant.

Accidentally sold the doggone sleeves to merchant! Grrrr!
  • @Carol_Broadsword Would it be worth the discussion, with the population being what it is, to have the merchants up at all times? Until, of course, endless conquest arrives, and hopefully there is a significant boost to pop? :smile:
    CATACUSX/Einherjarl - ASATRUAR
  • there will be an increase of griefers and cheaters......
  • 47el wrote: »
    there will be an increase of griefers and cheaters......

I think you stumbled into the wrong thread.... :|
    CATACUSX/Einherjarl - ASATRUAR
  • edited June 2019 PM
    Buffsteria wrote: »
    And this brings us to a ridiculous story: a few hours after I made this post I found out I had the sleeves in the House Vault Banker. So I put it on my Healer looking to transfer it later. Well...I went on ML7 and got a lot of trash items that I sold to merchant.

You might wanna keep your troll posts to postcount (like you did for years), because you are not allowed to troll here.

FYI, you cannot sell Infernal Sleeves to merchants, not on purpose nor by accident.

Post edited by DaRedANT on
  • DaRedANT wrote: »

You might wanna keep your troll posts to postcount (like you did for years), because you are not allowed to troll here.

FYI, you cannot sell Infernal Sleeves to merchants, not on purpose nor by accident.

I'm not trolling, the sleeves disappeared from my bag so I assumed that was what happened. I might have dropped them to the ground instead because of my bag filling up so easily with trash drops.
  • edited June 2019 PM
    Dude (-ette?) doesn't seem to be trolling, is just lost, or waaay out there, like the old center field fence in your original Yankee/stinky Stadium*

*Now That's a troll :D
    Post edited by Thjo on
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Founder/GM of Ásatrúar, guild of Miðgarðr
    In defense of the Original Spirit of Daoc
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    True to Miðgarðr c.2001
    daocutils.com/chimp/jlfrthjo
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  • Buffsteria wrote: »
    And this brings us to a ridiculous story: a few hours after I made this post I found out I had the sleeves in the House Vault Banker. So I put it on my Healer looking to transfer it later. Well...I went on ML7 and got a lot of trash items that I sold to merchant.

You can open an Emergency Appeal and our Customer Support will restore the item, given they can verify the loss of it. Make sure to open it with the character that used to have the item, and include a brief description including the date when the item got lost, and the exact name of it.
    DAoC German Community Admin
    Broadsword Online Games

Shileahs Camelot-Kompendium - DAoC-Infos auf Deutsch
    Shileah of House Dara, the First of Her name, the Unressed, Master of Stickloss, Queen of Inc-Screams, Purge-Fails and lost Line of Sight, Breaker of Mezz, Mother of Doggos
  • Hallo, und vielen dank. I think Ant might be right about the sleeves not being sellable to the merchant so my guess is that I dropped them somewhere while emptying my bag of scrolls and trash. Unfortunately I did this at night and can't remember on which character. I've been taking several characters to ML7 and other events. I think the character that needed the sleeves was far away so I took them out of the house vault banker to transfer it. But now I'm no longer sure which.
    I've been auto promoted back to guildmaster, though, and regained the access to my tons of stuff in guildhouse! So I was able to pull another set of sleeves from there.
  • Ahh, unfortunate! If you remember the date and the exact item name, PM me this information and your account name (just the name, not the password - never give your password to anyone!), and maybe we can find the item despite you not remembering the toon name. Might be worth a try!
    Good thing you found a pair in the guild house though! :)
    DAoC German Community Admin
    Broadsword Online Games

Shileahs Camelot-Kompendium - DAoC-Infos auf Deutsch
    Shileah of House Dara, the First of Her name, the Unressed, Master of Stickloss, Queen of Inc-Screams, Purge-Fails and lost Line of Sight, Breaker of Mezz, Mother of Doggos
  • edited June 2019 PM
    Edited, see below!
    Post edited by Buffsteria on
  • Okay, people are going to think I'm crazy but...I found them! They weren't in my bag after all, they were in another toon's house vault!!

Infernal Starkakedja Sleeves:
    Strength: 16
    Dexterity: 16
    Acuity: 16
    Dexterity (Cap Increase): 5
    Acuity (Cap Increase): 5
    Casting Speed: 2%
    Healing Effectiveness: 5

They were even better than the ones I thought I wanted! Yay!