Animist level 47 and 50 aoe bomber DD

They both have the exact same delve... is there any difference between these two spells at all?

I know this could be posted to the caster page but it doesn't look like anyone uses those and I'd have to wait ages for an answer.

Comments

• @Mace80 can you give more details? Spec Line, Names of Spells.

I logged on my animist and can't seem to figure out what you mean.

Arbor has a Level 48 Single Target Bomber and a Level 50 AoE Bomber
    Creeping has a Level 47 Single Target Bomber and no further bombers at higher spec.
  • In Arboreal Mastery at level 47 I have Circle of Vengeance....and at level 50 I have Circle of Vengeance. Both delves are exactly the same. Same power cost, time, radius, damage delve etc.... Seems to be an error.
  • Mace80 wrote: »
    In Arboreal Mastery at level 47 I have Circle of Vengeance....and at level 50 I have Circle of Vengeance. Both delves are exactly the same. Same power cost, time, radius, damage delve etc.... Seems to be an error.

I can confirm that both spells (level 47 and level 50 Circle of Vengeance) are identical. Test dummy shows they hit for the same damage. I imagine this is a bug.
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
  • So absolutely no reason to spec for the 50 spell.
  • Mace80 wrote: »
    So absolutely no reason to spec for the 50 spell.

Correct. Unless they change it to what it was before. The level 47 spell seems to be accidentally introduced.
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
  • I see what you mean, on /Train - they both show as level 50 spells.

But if you actually train them, then you do in fact get the level 50 AoE bomber at spec 47.

Looks like a bug.