OW essence clippings nuisance

unstacking 100+ clippings is one of the most annoying things to do. I think a simple fix would be if @Broadsword made a merchant where you could just purchase essences from clippings. for example, supremacy essences would be x15 clippings, celerity would be x10 clippings, etc. This would eliminate SO much wasted time, and also clean up vaults and inventories where you have x1000 worthless omni-regens or omni-healings which is currently flooding the game.

Is this such a bad idea? Wouldn't this be such an easy and quick solution?

Comments

• I agree, all that would really need to be done is allowing /use while stacked. Idk how easy that would be to implement but I can't imagine it being too hard. Who knows though, but I have hundreds of weeds because I am too lazy to split them lol.
    Impounded - Warrior__________Gimpound - Champion
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Shaquilleoatmeal - Berserker
    Cowtastrophe - Hero__________Shrimpsticks - Infiltrator

Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

>Daoc Videos<
  • If you don't want your weed(s) I'll take it :)

wo0rp86i9cna.jpg
    Bumblebunny to the rescue !
  • Sure come find me on mid and I will give you some ;)
    jfd3d76jhsi8.gif

Impounded - Warrior__________Gimpound - Champion
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Shaquilleoatmeal - Berserker
    Cowtastrophe - Hero__________Shrimpsticks - Infiltrator

Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

>Daoc Videos<
  • They should make is just like any other currency.. Scales, Aurulite, Blood Seals... it's a no brainer
  • If it's was a no brainier they would have done it :) must have been a very small brainier :)
  • ill take your flooded omni pots pst flopsy !
  • Impounded you make me laugh at your post and GIfs hehehe
  • I agree with you arm. I would even pay a crap ton of bps to just get one essence of supremacy. Lol. The wasted time farming 5k omni regen. 5k tenacity etc just for 2 sup essence is nutts. Bring on the bp merchant to offer this. Some of us run rvr and cant always stop to farm weeds nor do i want to pay 15 plat a pot.