cancelled subs x2

Comments

• @everyone Please refrain from personal attacks and treat all posters with respect and courtesy as per #2 of the Code of Conduct.

https://forums.darkageofcamelot.com/code-of-conduct

Thank you.
    Daoc Moderator

Join the official Daoc Discord: >> HERE <<
    Subscribe to the Newsletter: >> HERE <<
    Join our Devs/Knights on Twitch: >> HERE <<

Your Thread was closed to early? Feel free to PM me !
  • edited November 2018 PM
    Its good the BS finally listens.
    Its great that BS FINALLY put out the changes for the big masses for them to speak on.

Lessons for BS next time, read as intensely on this forum as you done so far. Sort out the ppl here that are easy to stamp "I have no clue what im talking about" and put them in CAT1 where their opinion get a ranking of 1.
    Sort the ppl "Lobbying for op stuff" and put them in CAT2 where their opinion get a ranking of 2.
    etc
    etc
    Sort the ppl "Valid points" and put them in CAT5 where their opinion get a ranking of 5
    etc
    etc
    Sort the few "Actual knowledge of the game" and put them in CAT10 where their opinion get a ranking of 10

Its the same as the place im not allowed to speak of, but here its actually more ppl in CAT10

Continue along this path @Broadsword and it will be a better patch next time.
    LETS MAKE DAOC GREAT AGAIN
    Post edited by Auf_Nymf on
  • OK, lets count the number of STs in last nights fights shall we.

7 here in the Eras CY

15kiazp7pvh7.png

6 or 7 more here at the Alb Maze

B3OOQWr.jpg

6 here in the space of the U-shape gate entrance at Hurb

gR5tnCz.jpg

Rediculous
  • Auberne wrote: »
    OK, lets count the number of STs in last nights fights shall we.

7 here in the Eras CY

15kiazp7pvh7.png

B3OOQWr.jpg

gR5tnCz.jpg

Rediculous

**** me that's a lot of Static temps!
  • Solicfear1 wrote: »
    Auberne wrote: »
    OK, lets count the number of STs in last nights fights shall we.

7 here in the Eras CY

15kiazp7pvh7.png

B3OOQWr.jpg

gR5tnCz.jpg

Rediculous

**** me that's a lot of Static temps!

Edit: Just going to say that this is to funny to watch. Why on earth did they ever introduce another class to have a ST. We all know that's going to screw up fights. Just get rid of them and stop adding **** that doesn't need to be added.

Sadly I can see the norm of RvR static temp fights lol
  • It was f÷%$ing stupid.

I know the novelty of a new op class is going to make people play only that...but you are basically telling your other players eff you, we will ride it out till the community is at wits end casue you can't counter this sh$t.

And where is the eye in the sky catching this pile of ^$
  • The eye in the sky was the Saturday stream which caught the st barrage clear as day. And it’s not even at full potential since all the fotm tics have low lvl st or none yet.
  • AE stun.

That is all.
  • Factor in healer AOE stun and mids have 3 sts basically.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Not the same...good try though
  • Insta AOE stun.. not a ten min timer. even better than ST

But hey this is Mid's cancel thread :)
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Except it’s affected by every cc negating ability like set, resists, etc. As a set/sto tank with charge, I’m sure it is like 1 tick of an st, if that
    Post edited by BurkleyRIP on
  • BurkleyRIP wrote: »
    Except it’s affected by every cc negating ability like set, resists, etc. As a set/sto tank with charge, I’m sure it is like 1 tick of an st, if that

"i'm sure it is like 1 tick of an St"

Midgard agrees to have 3 sts. Point proven
    HERORIUS

• There’s your logic. Similar to your 90% win logic. Keep on keepin on with that
  • You admitted to it :)

HERORIUS

• Lol. You’re really good at stretching atuff
  • nice STs how many were Mid?
  • 28.9% of them. Rounded obviously
    Burk, Healer ae stun lasts 12 seconds before resists with +duration. So more like 6-7 seconds vs non det classes with sist pierce vs capped sists. Yes, it has an immunity, but yes ST also removes that AoE immunity in an AoE
    Post edited by Ylazul on
    Minstrel. Thane, Druid
    Heretic, BD, Animist
    Mauler
  • Just curious how a healer can AoE stun all teh time being the main healing class, yet a friar can't even drop an ST?
  • Obviously because friars wear leather dresses, duh
  • In my opinion why didn't Broadsword just give static temps to the most unpopular class in every realm rather than have it on 2 classes in each realm. It just seems really stupid that they now have ST's on 2 classes. Surely you want decent fights but having 10 static temps put down in every fight isn't going to improve RvR it's going to distract it. Plus the fights will just suck because no one will be able to get out of them because so many are put down.

It's just hilarious how they didn't see this coming!

I would do a hot fix in my opinion and just put them on unpopular classes because ST's don't need to be used in this game.
  • Could always have stripped it from everyone and given it to maulers. Then every realm would be completely even :)
  • I totally agreed with Solic, would do a hot fix as ASAP. Otherwise, rvr population seems too small lately. And probably won't get any better.
  • BurkleyRIP wrote: »
    Could always have stripped it from everyone and given it to maulers. Then every realm would be completely even :)

Yep totally agree with this!

I would like to find out the reasons why ST's have been introduced to 2 classes per realm?

I mean if players really felt that was going to solve the balance of classes that have ST's surely they would of known it would be an overhaul of ST's and bad fights right?

I'm guessing that's who broadsword been listening too is some cry baby about Static temps not being on certain classes in their realm!

Post edited by Solicfear1 on
    I would like to find out the reasons why ST's have been introduced to 2 classes per realm?

I mean if players really felt that was going to solve the balance of classes that have ST's surely they would of known it would be an overhaul of ST's and bad fights right?

I'm guessing that's who broadsword been listening too is some cry baby about Static temps not being on certain classes in their realm!

If we're going down this road please make my Armsman over powered...
    Well to answer your questions @Solicfear1, it all started with @Natebruner and others in his zerg complaining that friars were there only ST and since they were mainly healing in fights it was tough for them to get st's put in place in the front lines. BS decided to give them ST on minstrels. People threw a fit because of the stun reset on a class with insta cast stun and the potential for some combo of SoS, ST, and phase shift. BS listened and moved it to the tic. Midgard started complaining that they were going to be the only realm with 1 ST so then BS gave it to RM's as well.

All of this happened in the forums and it was all in direct relation to the players and community asking for this.
    Post edited by RonELuvv on
    [edited]
    Post edited by Driralin on
    Damn. That was a quick edit. 2 minutes

What did it say?
    Post edited by BurkleyRIP on
    Solicfear1 wrote: »
    I would do a hot fix in my opinion and just put them on unpopular classes because ST's don't need to be used in this game.

Or we could just blanket remove it from the game,

We have increased courtyard battles via stronger inner doors - why maintain a reduced end-of-siege lord room battle with ST spam being the goto strat which typically ends the fight prematurely.

Sure stormlords could be spamming Vacuum Vortex to attempt to counter the spam - but lets face it, noone will be doing that when they can be spamming aedd aedot and pbaoe.

Post edited by tald on

guess it all started when hib was given a second ST class while the other realms were stuck at one which created a big imbalance in the amount of ST's available to the realms and alb and mid wanted parity on the number of st's their respective bg's could throw into a fight, but instead of taking one st away from hib they added one to the two other realms, which in hindsight was the wrong thing to do.
    Stor Hurfru Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.
  • Clumsy I gave up leading in albion so you would not have to cancel.

Rest at ease sir--- I will save Midgard. But this will in turn cause albion to lose #'s very quickly.
    HERORIUS

• Things are safe in Midgard now-- Clumsy has my protection
    HERORIUS

• Natebruner wrote: »
    Things are safe in Midgard now-- Clumsy has my protection

At least he doesn't appear to be on the verge of quitting anymore, phew what a relief.

At least he doesn't appear to be on the verge of quitting anymore, phew what a relief.

Many in Midgard had given up to Alb Nation.... a change was needed. Alb Nation was just too stronk
    HERORIUS

Natebruner wrote: »

Many in Midgard had given up to Alb Nation.... a change was needed. Alb Nation was just too stronk

Agree'd, they really never stood a chance even when they had 3-4 more FG's in their BG then we did.
    Natebruner wrote: »

Agree'd, they really never stood a chance even when they had 3-4 more FG's in their BG then we did.

Destroyed them open field... or let them rush up safe path or in a keep when alb was outnumbered and do it again. They did whatever we wanted them to do :)
    HERORIUS

• For me, I dislike anything that stops me from playing and means that I just stand there. So the large number of STs makes the game more boring for me and frustrating. I wish each realm had only one if the idea is that that each realm has to have one. Things change and I'll adjust.
    Bumblebunny to the rescue !
  • you see st like 5 seconds before it can stun you, float like a butter fly and sting ike a bee, and laugh at S T ! :p
  • That is good to know. I did learn to run around it and wait till the other side dropped theirs. So I'm learning what to do.
    qk64l1260ocr.jpg
    w640.jpg 120.1K
    Bumblebunny to the rescue !
  • Stirring up more garbage that is way old.

Not enough action on live it seems, people have to resort to this. Enjoy!
  • Jak wrote: »
    Stirring up more garbage that is way old.

What'd you mean?
  • Jak wrote: »

What'd you mean?

He forgot what Midgard was like when Alb Nation was running.
    HERORIUS

Jak wrote: »

What'd you mean?

Aye, you could fill an entire page with the rage threads coming out of Midgard when Alb Nation was steamrolling them over and over. #MidblamedtheTics #SuperiorTactics
  • edited January 2019 PM
    lol @ @tald want remove st because he cant push his move key to dodge the most counterable Ra in game :D

[edited]
    Jak wrote: »

What'd you mean?

Aye, you could fill an entire page with the rage threads coming out of Midgard when Alb Nation was steamrolling them over and over. #MidblamedtheTics #SuperiorTactics

Clumsy went MIA since the release of that 1v1 Video.
    HERORIUS

• Huehuaehue wrote: »
    lol @ @tald want remove st because he cant push his move key to dodge the most counterable Ra in game :D

long live daoc knights, RIP daoc LOL

Can give you plenty of videos if i want to of countering st - it doesnt effect my playstyle whatsoever, As i said in my post it has no place in massive zerg fights en-masse.

thanks for the @post thou - another quality useless post from you.
  • edited January 2019 PM
    tald wrote: »
    Huehuaehue wrote: »

long live daoc knights, RIP daoc LOL

Can give you plenty of videos if i want to of countering st - it doesnt effect my playstyle whatsoever, As i said in my post it has no place in massive zerg fights en-masse.

thanks for the @post thou - another quality useless post from you.

[edited]
    HERORIUS