New Albion BG strategy Wednesday Night

So we ran into the Albion bg and they decided to all go inside of the box up top on AMG.

I don't think it's a good idea to do this again. I was able to free dot through the window and the alb bg wiped.
"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• Those are some elite tactics right there Nate. Lol. That's almost as bad as pausing an entire BG at the dock master in EV.
  • Those are some elite tactics right there Nate. Lol. That's almost as bad as pausing an entire BG at the dock master in EV.

lol
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• Ewer wrote: »
    Shhh. Let him keep spamming AOE dot. It's nice never being rooted or mezzed.

Ewalien ! Been seeing a lot of that Ewenb on hib lately :) Good decision to be honest as I haven't seen the Alb Zerg win even 1 fight in over a month.
    HERORIUS

• Natebruner wrote: »
    Ewer wrote: »

Ewalien ! Been seeing a lot of that Ewenb on hib lately :) Good decision to be honest as I haven't seen the Alb Zerg win even 1 fight in over a month.

We've been having a lot of fun, the holiday bonus was a big draw since most of us didn't have hibs. Going from character creation to RR8 in 1.5 months was pretty sweet. We haven't left Albion, just wanted to get Hibs setup so we have more options when it's slow.
  • Ewer wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »
    Ewer wrote: »

We've been having a lot of fun, the holiday bonus was a big draw since most of us didn't have hibs. Going from character creation to RR8 in 1.5 months was pretty sweet. We haven't left Albion, just wanted to get Hibs setup so we have more options when it's slow.

Yes I see Teddie's toon over there with you. Did Swank go as well ?
    HERORIUS