In the interest of fairness

So, a certain forum member who shall remain nameless ( the one who always brags about his heroism in game and amazing leadership) was seen in Anna's BG last night on EV. In this instance, Hero/'s BG beat the Mid BG easily with very few survivors....except one. Can anyone guess who the BD was seen wisloning away?!!!!!

Comments

• That KM hit was just nasty. As soon as I set my GT at the km exit.... here comes the hero zerg.
    You guys were caught in a twf5 with a ST & my AOE dots from the jump. I got so many dbs in such a short time.

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • edited January 2019 PM
    Natebruner wrote: »
    That KM hit was just nasty. As soon as I set my GT at the km exit.... here comes the hero zerg.
    You guys were caught in a twf5 with a ST & my AOE dots from the jump. I got so many dbs in such a short time.

HAHA
    Post edited by Beeks on
  • Suck it up Ethel, your secret is safe with me!
  • think everyone can agree everything works out a lot better if you make sure to pull out ^^ :D
  • I admit that I laughed and then pretended to be shocked :)
    k9635tzvwv0a.jpg
    Bumblebunny to the rescue !
  • Nice one Hue!! If only that was applied long ago we’d have less aggravation now!! lol
  • /rofl

duYuxEf.png
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781