Natebruner Joins Hero to own USA primetime Saturday Night--- Destroys mid bg x3 openfield

In the vid you will see I'm not gonna let Imoof drop hammers up front. -- ST on inc on him. I'm too quick to let that happen.

@Realfinewine to easy to kill at range. Midgard should be able to win now- hero passed bg to beetle boy and we called it.

enjoy
"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• cbjgbylslbek.gif yeah I saw you rofl me.
  • edited January 2019 PM
    cbjgbylslbek.gif yeah I saw you rofl me.

You tried to flank me with the @Xyorman group in the last video I posted.

I sure hope @Smeger wasn't counting on that flank group to help. They never moved down from the hill as you can see in the video
    Post edited by Natebruner on
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• So how it going to take for u to make hibs mad it you. You running out of realms to play
  • Beetle boots him for the prime time bg. I sensed a little animosity in TS from Nate. He seemed a little angry. Hero I think has to big of a following and loyal members to be swayed by nate. If he tried the relic hostage taking in that bg, the entire continent of Europe would ban him lol
  • Sanford wrote: »
    So how it going to take for u to make hibs mad it you. You running out of realms to play

I've always enjoyed the Sanford language.
    HERORIUS

• No need to post a thread saying you've posted a thread with a video in the Video & Streams section. Take the discussion about it there. Closing.
    Daoc Moderator
    Main Forums

Join the official Daoc Discord: >> HERE <<
    Subscribe to the Newsletter: >> HERE <<
    Join our Devs/Knights on Twitch: >> HERE <<
This discussion has been closed.