Chantsy - Paladin____________Shaquilleoatmeal - Berserker
Cowtastrophe - Hero__________Shrimpsticks - Infiltrator

Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

>Daoc Videos<

Comments

• It was fun right?!?!?!
    :D :D ;)
    Sorry Hibs!!
  • Haha, it was indeed fun, thanks again.
    Impounded - Warrior__________Gimpound - Champion

>Daoc Videos<
  • It's all good. We had a blast taking on Mids and Albs while going for the relic. Great fun!
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
  • It's all good. We had a blast taking on Mids and Albs while going for the relic. Great fun!

LoL, rather cheesy move by Hibbs but to be expected

• Xyorman wrote: »
    It's all good. We had a blast taking on Mids and Albs while going for the relic. Great fun!

Hypothetically is it better or worse than running in circles waiting for another realm to do something even though you have superior numbers?
    It's all good. We had a blast taking on Mids and Albs while going for the relic. Great fun!

You don't have much ground to stand on when you loop around waiting for something to happen with such a large BG. Playing only in your favor is dull, imo. I knew Rescu was still logged in and figured he'd either hit us or go for their Relic. Either way, there was still good action after the Mid BG logged. I play to have fun and don't fear the /release.
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword

Says the circle jerker
  • Solicfear1 wrote: »
    Says the circle jerker

Says the quitter.

>Daoc Videos<
  • Y'all have got to come up with more entertaining and different insults :)
    639oi50cptoc.jpg
    Bumblebunny to the rescue !
  • w219qddfn71q.jpg

My trash talk game is weak sauce.
  • LOL omg soooo damn cute hahaha
  • Mine wasn't intended as in insult though..

>Daoc Videos<
  • I am always amazed that people, who have zero idea what they are talking about, will randomly repeat crap the read on a board from someone else who has 0 clue....
  • What can I say. We saw that you were going for Glen and I told those that were still with me that we could not allow the Hibs to go for the relics again. We watched for Fens tower to light up and we knew your plan, so we decided to have some fun with it. It was a fun night. Thanks goes out to all my crew that assisted. Was well worth the effort! I'm sure we'll see you out there again.

Until next time. :)
    I am always amazed that people, who have zero idea what they are talking about, will randomly repeat crap the read on a board from someone else who has 0 clue....

I have a clue. Ran with you enough times to know your approach to BG play. Same with Rescu. I started my own BG because I was frustrated with how you both lead. Now, there are three active RvR BGs on the weekends during US prime. I understand that this is new for Mid and Alb, but it is not going away anytime soon.

I have no interest in derailing this thread further. We enjoyed our fights last night and I commend Rescu for being persistent.
  • Rescu wrote: »
    What can I say. We saw that you were going for Glen and I told those that were still with me that we could not allow the Hibs to go for the relics again. We watched for Fens tower to light up and we knew your plan, so we decided to have some fun with it. It was a fun night. Thanks goes out to all my crew that assisted. Was well worth the effort! I'm sure we'll see you out there again.

Until next time. :)

We'll certainly be back =).
  • It's really a good time to play mid.
    Both of the opposing USA bgs will feed you .
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • I started my own BG because I was frustrated with how you both lead. Now, there are three active RvR BGs on the weekends during US prime. I understand that this is new for Mid and Alb, but it is not going away anytime soon.

I don't understand the point of all this filler? Nothing negative was said about you running a third BG. It is welcomed by all lol.

Ps: Can't really derail this thread :P It was a simple ty thread. So feel free to shoot away. *Grabs Popcorn*

>Daoc Videos<
  • Impounded wrote: »
    I started my own BG because I was frustrated with how you both lead. Now, there are three active RvR BGs on the weekends during US prime. I understand that this is new for Mid and Alb, but it is not going away anytime soon.

I don't understand the point of all this filler? Nothing negative was said about you running a third BG. It is welcomed by all lol.

Ps: Can't really derail this thread :P It was a simple ty thread. So feel free to shoot away. *Grabs Popcorn*

Not really filler when you include the context =P. Not going to argue. Just here to play =)
  • Lol see you out there bud :)

>Daoc Videos<

hmm Xyroman

Cant see any chessy move to go for your relics,, Hibs do that, when we have the upper hand to create action (all so happens eu time)., That way we can force u to fight. You can also sit in a keep or adding on everything with the large numbers, guess it is a question of playstyle :-)

But to be fair i have seen other mid commanders be more agressive specially when we hold both mid relics,.but also there Alb seems to cordinate with mids.

To Impounded

I fully understand your thread, ALBs came to the "rescue" there, so its fair enough to give them a beer :-) But great fights, we earned good rps on both sides :-) But mids was on there limits.and without help from albs u chances was small.

And on the bright side it safed us a boring slowly run back to hib :-) and now we can also force mids to deffend eu time if they wanna keep there relics :-) and it did create good action. it is not all bad seen from hibside :-)

To rescue

I like u have power to not allow having a mid relic, when we holding your relics, so clearly your power have limits :-) but ofc can understand u dont want hibs to have more relics if u can prevent it. So fair enough

But i think its harder to create a fight, than add on one, and that is something i personally hope BS look at, I think bonus for attackers is to low, when they attacking sides have the biggest risk with the new keeps structure

I will give large credit to the hib commander Shaylon :-), to take some risk when he is the big fish attacking ck, glen and fens (did not see any attacks on important keps hib side that evening when hib zerg was the small one). .and ofc will join him next weekend for more fights. against the great fighters form Mid and Alb

• edited January 2019 PM
    Xyorman wrote: »
    I am always amazed that people, who have zero idea what they are talking about, will randomly repeat crap the read on a board from someone else who has 0 clue....

I know right, baffles me all the time how people just sit there and continuously do it, and will argue till the end of time with you about stuff that they aren't sure of but assuming

I make myself look stupid a lot for whatever reasons(a lot on purpose cuz im bored and need a laugh), but even I try to stay out of things I dunno really about, and leave the convo alone for people who do

as you said it amazes me as well, glad someone else notices
    Post edited by Huehuaehue on
  • I do give beetle some credit. He didn’t like the way other bg’s were ran, and instead of splitting populations like what happened in alb recently, he started a whole bg in an underpopulated realm that lacked some consistent leadership.

People like me don’t even want to start a group from the /bg groups list, let alone lead a whole bg from basically scratch.

Gives people some options now besides alb and mid. I wish populations were more balanced though. Either hib has a ton or mid has a ton more nowadays. I wish it was 100 vs 100 vs 100. Getting to a point like that would attract and keep more returners. No one likes to run around for 3 hours and only fight like 3 times

I have a clue. Ran with you enough times to know your approach to BG play. Same with Rescu. I started my own BG because I was frustrated with how you both lead. Now, there are three active RvR BGs on the weekends during US prime. I understand that this is new for Mid and Alb, but it is not going away anytime soon.

I have no interest in derailing this thread further. We enjoyed our fights last night and I commend Rescu for being persistent.

I really know you don't-- but, appreciate ya running a BG hibb US Prime.

• Running in Xyorman’s Bg is one of the most boring thing I’ve ever been apart of in all of my gaming experience. Rescu’s Bg tactic of standing in one place until something lights on fire takesnthe crown though. At least in Xyorman Bg you get in dhape with all those laps you run.
  • Shoke wrote: »
    Running in Xyorman’s Bg is one of the most boring thing I’ve ever been apart of in all of my gaming experience. Rescu’s Bg tactic of standing in one place until something lights on fire takesnthe crown though. At least in Xyorman Bg you get in dhape with all those laps you run.

To be fair, both are better than sitting in a keep all night declaring victory =P.
  • Impounded wrote: »
    Solicfear1 wrote: »
    Says the circle jerker

Says the quitter.

Says the PvEr
  • edited January 2019 PM
    Clumsy wrote: »
    Impounded wrote: »
    Says the circle jerker

Says the quitter.

Says the PvEr

Good insult Clumsy but that one already been taken :D
    Post edited by Solicfear1 on
  • Bitterness aside

I think it's great that we have 3 way action and that Shaylon has time to run them on Hibernia. It really needed it on Hibernia and I hope this raises population and fairer battles with balanced battlegroups.

It's good for the game and good for activity in RvR!
  • I want in on this.
    Clumsy wrote: »
    Impounded wrote: »
    Says the circle jerker

Says the quitter.

Says the PvEr

Says the Crystal Titan.
  • Solicfear1 wrote: »
    I think it's great that we have 3 way action and that Shaylon has time to run them on Hibernia. It really needed it on Hibernia and I hope this raises population and fairer battles with balanced battlegroups.

It's good for the game and good for activity in RvR!

I agree, having all three realms out and about for US prime is awesome. I wish albs could get more numbers would be awesome if all were near.
    Shoke wrote: »
    Running in Xyorman’s Bg is one of the most boring thing I’ve ever been apart of in all of my gaming experience. Rescu’s Bg tactic of standing in one place until something lights on fire takesnthe crown though. At least in Xyorman Bg you get in dhape with all those laps you run.

To be fair, both are better than sitting in a keep all night declaring victory =P.

You're not wrong haha

>Daoc Videos<
  • I have a lot of fun fighting Rescu's bg.