good fight jen and elitist jerx

Gotta becareful when looking for Nate
"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• Lmao. I was afk grabbing a coffee when my guys ran me over your macro teams traps. I see your playing your wifes account littlepiggwizzy. You should have went with a different name other than Burrpizz. We knew the minute your macro team came around the corner who it was and then to rofl us. I came back in time to see your team and see emblurr kill spam on your team. I got some nice screen shots and video.
  • Jenini wrote: »
    Lmao. I was afk grabbing a coffee when my guys ran me over your macro teams traps. I see your playing your wifes account littlepiggwizzy. You should have went with a different name other than Burrpizz. We knew the minute your macro team came around the corner who it was and then to rofl us. I came back in time to see your team and see emblurr kill spam on your team. I got some nice screen shots and video.

good fight. ycb soon ?
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• edited December 2018 PM
    Just a couple of the pictures of evilchew, mideya, burrpwizz, littlepiggywizzy, smirrnoffice. I couldn't get the names of the other 3 because I released but now we know the names of some.
    Post edited by Jenini on
  • Jenini wrote: »
    Just a couple of the pictures

pictures don't do our fight justice... check out the vid section :)
    HERORIUS

• Macros are allowed again?
  • Macros are allowed again?

lol macros... what did you think got macro'd sammy
    HERORIUS

• NATEBURNER!
  • Snaillyn wrote: »
    NATEBURNER!

Snail :) Ding 4L1. Decimation Trap 5 now available
    HERORIUS

• Uncle Jethro back in town for the holidays.
  • samael wrote: »
    Uncle Jethro back in town for the holidays.

Nobody spreads holiday cheer like my Uncle Jethro
    HERORIUS

• Jethro is my kids elf on the shelfs name
  • My uncle Jethro has a mullet and loves Daoc.
    HERORIUS

• @Natebruner Hah, what is this some type of trap group/guild. You know I like me some trapping. :#
  • edited December 2018 PM
    Removed
    Post edited by Amadeus on
    HERORIUS

• BurkleyRIP wrote: »
    Trap queen?

Idk now i'm thinking this song

HERORIUS

• gotta love those preprogramed attacks..