Does Mastery of Magery/Wild Power work on Traps? Can traps crit ? (Convoker and Decimation)

I've been told yes and that traps can even crit? If so, is that both kinds of traps or just one of them? Convoker/Decimation

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
Tagged:

Comments

• Lol so you get turned away by both mid and alb realm so you have to resort to camping / setting traps
    AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward
  • Re-read the question please
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• Just the full circle going around. He first started camping and trap bombing gates in group stealth
  • BurkleyRIP wrote: »
    Just the full circle going around. He first started camping and trap bombing gates in group stealth

Not everything has to be about me Mr. Burkley… Please stay on topic as this is a question on the DAOC official forums.
    HERORIUS

• He might even make as many rps as he did on his alb bg, #7knate well we will see haha
    TheWayForward
  • Traps have things to hide as well.
  • He might even make as many rps as he did on his alb bg, #7knate well we will see haha

Grats on RR12. I saw your name the other day. Took you awhile but you made it
    HERORIUS

• Took me 6 months ish? Took you an instant eBay purchase, grats?
    TheWayForward

Yes grats :)
    HERORIUS

Who would've thought playing a character to RR12 took longer than purchasing one. :p
  • Sovereign wrote: »
    Took me 6 months ish? Took you an instant eBay purchase, grats?

Who would've thought playing a character to RR12 took longer than purchasing one. :p

With name respec's now available, I hope BS looks into linking accounts :)
    HERORIUS

• Natebruner wrote: »
    Sovereign wrote: »

Now who's straying off topic?
    Natebruner wrote: »

Did you not just mention purchasing a rr12 in my thread?
    HERORIUS

In response to another person's post. I would think as the originator of the thread, you more than anyone would want to keep it on topic and not derail your own thread.

In response to another person's post. I would think as the originator of the thread, you more than anyone would want to keep it on topic and not derail your own thread.

I would think if you wanted to help not derail you would not engage with others who attempt to derail.
    HERORIUS

I would think if you wanted to help not derail you would not engage with others who attempt to derail.

It's not my thread and I am not an affiliate of Broadsword. My conduct is not bound to what you think it should be.

It's not my thread and I am not an affiliate of Broadsword. My conduct is not bound to what you think it should be.

I am not seeking excuses for derailment.
    HERORIUS

• why do the quy who plays in the 8man that constantly runs themselves into the zerq all niqht then come to forums to qq about all the reason they are new / haven't learned to pan / 8 man yet always keep talk **** on forum ?

don't albexile embarrass himself enouqh in qame without keep post here ?

I don't qet it lol
  • This back and forth derailing is not on. Enough please.
    DAoC Community Lead
    Broadsword Online Games
  • This back and forth derailing is not on. Enough please.

Does MOM help with traps ? Either one ?
    HERORIUS

• I have a feeling only nate will get banned in this thread and everything else was perfectly alright #Metoo
  • As it should be
  • Derailment !!!!!
    HERORIUS

• LCZ2IsXh.png

Above the redline is without MoM9 below the redline is MoM9 the one with resists are decimation trap the other is convoker trap.
  • Iirc WP does work on traps;) I don't recall if MoM does tho;) WP9 is what most solo wizzies I knew:) spec'd , when dropping traps on bridges;)
    <3Baby;)
    Baby-Friar
    Babe-Reaver
    Babys-Warden
    Babydoll-Shaman
  • I've yet to see a trap crit though
    @baby
    HERORIUS

• Unless it changed;) WP did work on traps before;) but then again , that was years back;) Before all the new changes;) not sure about now;) sowwy=/
    <3Baby;)
    Baby-Friar
    Babe-Reaver
    Babys-Warden
    Babydoll-Shaman
  • edited December 2018 PM
    i don't think WP works now, or atleast since ive had my wizard (which is like i dunno a year or more or so)

ive had wp9 on my wiz since like rr4 or w/e u can qet it, and i haven't seen a trap crit

*edit* on the ml trap anyway, i don't have the RA trap
    Post edited by Huehuaehue on
  • Yeah I don't think WP should work on the ml trap but it should on the decimation 5 trap
    @Carol_Broadsword @John_Broadsword thoughts ?
    HERORIUS