edited May 2018 in General Board
Just off top of my head

Matter sorc
Light ment
And why doesn't void

Eld have a spec nuke like fire wiz and runie
Post edited by Solivos on

Comments

• yeah I was thinking bout this it would be great to see everyone trying out/playing with dif/unnormal specs

its like the only thing ill play these days, is some off set something for fun to try to make it work

it would breathe a lot of new fresh air into the game tho with a lot of spec changes
  • Specs points underutilized? Need fresh air eh? What say we go beyond the envelope, and get to level 51. Hell, 52?
    Can you imagine?
    #pushforlvl512k18daoc
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Founder/GM of Ásatrúar, guild of Miðgarðr
    In defense of the Original Spirit of Daoc
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    True to Miðgarðr c.2001
    daocutils.com/chimp/jlfrthjo
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  • Lvl is so fast in bgs and whatever... make it 60

• i for one are very happy they never increased the level cap past 50. BS already forces us to retemplate characters at a way to high rate. i don't want to see more new gear that renders everything that now exists in the game obsolete.
    Stor Hurfru Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.
  • Isn't that the truth, Muylae?
  • What if the level cap could be raised then without a need to retemplate by raising the current armour bonuses of 50 to 51? The level 51 search is already in housing as a cap for example. Give a couple of respec stones away to help. I was thinking of a few of my toons that would love a few more spec points to boost a secondary line. This could help some classes after recent patches/makeovers further, and maybe add more re-subscribers.
    Could added spec points, along with other RVR fixes/timers or loyalty bonuses mentioned elsewhere, incentivize more players to come back to DAOC?
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Founder/GM of Ásatrúar, guild of Miðgarðr
    In defense of the Original Spirit of Daoc
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    True to Miðgarðr c.2001
    daocutils.com/chimp/jlfrthjo
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  • how about we let BS fix all the broken stuff before mentioning crap like lvl raising, doesnt void eld have a spec nuke? like a RM you cast it and have to wait 15sec to cast again?
  • Void elds have base stun, I'd rather have stun than a spec nuke .. Not a bad discussion though, I remember when fire wizzys were actually fun to play (my very first 50, husband's first 50 also) ice root can't compete against baseline stun
    ~Shard Junkie~
    Mother of Trolls
  • Yes ends have a baslinestun and if chanters and mentalists didn't have access to 209 delve dd then I would concede your point