I have saved Midgard- yet my predictions of Albion have come to pass. Do Not beg me now......

2»

Comments

• Its ok now guys. LETS just move on. He has moved back to alb. We need to let this drama go and move on. As long as we keep talking and debating this he wins. Anyway hope to see you guys on the battlefield.. Have a good day in whatever your doing today
  • Amp some people need a little sense of humor sometimes lol
    Daniellson - Healer
  • Jenini wrote: »
    Lmao.. i was talking about after kicking him from the guild. You can keep being a negative person if that so much makes you feel better. I admit i tried to give him a chance in the guild but once things escalated the way it did i removed him. You dont have to be such a hateful and negative person. You dont see me bashing or belittling people on the forums. I think some people do their kicks by being rude on here. I was stating that my guild is strong and yes we back each other. Personally i dont care what u think about us or if u play with us. Nate is gone and thats all that matters. I also wqs referring to the comment that we didnt kicked from the alliance but you take how u want Sov. Have a good day and Ty for playing...lol

I'm not actively playing and was not aware he had been removed from your guild. Also, given your silence about everything coupled with not knowing you and the appearance of your questionable judgement, my comment was made absence the knowledge of his status within your guild. That being said, you defended him despite what the player community warned you would happen, so I feel pretty secure that my comment remains a valid critique on your judgement. I don't expect you to care as you claim, nor should you, but your emotional response leads me to believe otherwise.
  • edited December 2018 PM
    Sorry that you and your guild got dragged by #7K. Also let’s squash the rumor now he didn’t go back to Albion and only @Huehuaehue would group with him these days...

GL see you around Midgard
    Post edited by Fateboi on
  • I have no problem grouping with him.

I don't think anyone is shocked by that.
  • Sovereign wrote: »
    I have no problem grouping with him.

I was wondering if you'd be the first to reply :)
    I have no problem grouping with him.

I was wondering if you'd be the first to reply :)

Given my stance/outlook is rather consistent, it was a solid bet.
  • Jak yes i said i give every1 a chance. I dont go by what people say in this game. I try to give people the benefit of the doubt. Yes sometimes i get burned and sometimes it works out. Maybe i should have listened to people maybe i shouldn't have. No matter theres always going to be some1 with a negative attitude stating you should have did this or that. The point is we honestly didnt know who he was until he came to me and told me. When he was invited to the guild i actually thought he was some1 else. After stating several times that it wasn't him he finally came to me and said no jen i am nate. I tried to be nice and see where it went. We were hoping things would workout because yes he was fun to play with until the drama started. Like i mentioned b4 once it got out of hand we decided to remove him from the guild in which he offered several times to leave. All things are good now. No more drama in the guild and every1 has moved past this except some u guys on the forums. No matter what we will keep killing and hoping for that next realm ding.
  • Well i was told he went back to alb. He also mentioned before he was removed that he would go back to alb. Just stating what i was told. I really dont care.. lol
    Lmao Amp.. ;)

Far too much negativity being thrown around! Gotta keep things light with a small sense of humor ;).

This is good advice!!
    Daoc Moderator

Join the official Daoc Discord: >> HERE <<
    Subscribe to the Newsletter: >> HERE <<
    Join our Devs/Knights on Twitch: >> HERE <<

Your Thread was closed to early? Feel free to PM me !
  • Amadeus wrote: »
    Jenini wrote: »
    Lmao Amp.. ;)

Far too much negativity being thrown around! Gotta keep things light with a small sense of humor ;).

This is good advice!!

One can only wonder, if the goal is a decrease in negativity/drama, why continuously banned people continue to be allowed to resurface and cause more of both.
    No more drama in the guild and every1 has moved past this except some u guys on the forums.

We're simply discussing an adjacent topic in a recently opened thread. I can understand your eagerness to distance yourself from this debacle but unfortunately, your minor role in this play has been cemented. However, in an effort to grant your wish and move the discussion along, it will be interesting to see what the next chapter of this unraveling brings.
    Amadeus wrote: »
    Lmao Amp.. ;)

This is good advice!!

One can only wonder, if the goal is a decrease in negativity/drama, why continuously banned people continue to be allowed to resurface and cause more of both.

It's a two way road. In my opinion the current perpetuation of negativity/drama is being facilitated by the community far more so than the purposed source :).

Sometimes just laughing something off is a great way to relieve stress/irritation. @Huehuaehue is very good at it.

Appreciate the comment @Amadeus as well!
  • Fateboi wrote: »
    Sorry that you and your guild got dragged by #7K. Also let’s squash the rumor now he didn’t go back to Albion and only @Huehuaehue would group with him these days...

GL see you around Midgard

its a video game i don't get upset about anything lol, when I got really bored of soloin I went to join the zerg to pbaoe some clumps for something different to do so I didn't quit all together out of boredness, and ive np group with nate

I don't care whos in a zerg with me ever lol^^ I treat it like it is, a video game to have fun, yall the ones with all this lil highshool girl drama keep me out of it lol

im just here to lay it down and drop records :p
  • It's a two way road. In my opinion the current perpetuation of negativity/drama is being facilitated by the community far more so than the purposed source :).

I was going to say I don't know how you arrive at that opinion but I believe I know how so I'll just say, I disagree.
  • Huehuaehue wrote: »

midgards newest assassin dotdothehe is on the rise !

still teehehe and aych you ee, guess whos back ! :p

My brother and I had a couple of fights with you two last night. Once, you killed him while he was solo but then on south Island town we had a nice 2v2. We had you down and were about to finish the frosty when a stupid inf added. Then the second fight was at the top of alb safe you guys got us from behind and killed my brother fast. I just lasted as long as I could until he got back but by then a damn alb group ran down and rolled ya. Tough duo for sure.

I'm sad to see you went to Mid though... some people we needed to leave. You weren't one of them!
    yeah gf's I never saw any names till the one up top safe path then I seen it was you comin ! ;p

had me nervous op lil merc lol ! :#

also I think it is very wrong to ban someone for makin a thread talkin ****, then leavin the thread open so everyone can just keep talkin **** back @Carol_Broadsword
    Post edited by Huehuaehue on
  • Spot on Grot!! LMFAO!!
    yeah gf's I never saw any names till the one up top safe path then I seen it was you comin ! ;p

had me nervous op lil merc lol ! :#

also I think it is very wrong to ban someone for makin a thread talkin ****, then leavin the thread open so everyone can just keep talkin **** back @Carol_Broadsword

I agree. Threads should be closed if OP has been banned (temporary or not).
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
  • I was thinking the same thing, that doesn't make sense at all. It only bring more fire into the forums which is the last thing the community need/want at this time anyways, is my honest opinion.
    I agree. Threads should be closed if OP has been banned (temporary or not).
    Shamissa wrote: »
    I was thinking the same thing, that doesn't make sense at all. It only bring more fire into the forums which is the last thing the community need/want at this time anyways, is my honest opinion.

This is all under the assumption that the OP was banned due to the thread and not personal attacks within the thread or some other thread. I would think if the thread itself was the issue, it would've been closed as other threads in the past have been. Therefore, I'm lead to believe the OP wasn't banned simply due to the thread itself but only the Mods and the OP know for certain.
  • Daniellson wrote: »
    we truly didn’t know until he let Jen know who he really was.

many of us can say this, you are not alone.

good job on admiting, acting and cleansing.

• Grot wrote: »
    I can picture Nate every morning

Grot, I almost fell off the chair when you posted this video. I remember watching this late night, Saturday Night Live. I am still laughing and can't stop. Grot, you are a comical genius. Cheer! LMAO.

Monnster
  • In response :)
    ml5zrk36xffs.jpg
    Bumblebunny to the rescue !
  • siambra the only 1 of us with any sense ! :p
  • No Fair!!! Evil, cute bunnies!! No melting of hearts this time of year!!! You play most unfairly!! lol
  • Keltorius wrote: »
    No Fair!!! Evil, cute bunnies!! No melting of hearts this time of year!!! You play most unfairly!! lol

I know right, we cant argue with each other with cute bunnies bouncing around its so unfair !
  • We had a couple of bunnies in the house when I was a kid. The way they hopped around the house, especially playing, was too damn funny
    Sovereign wrote: »
    One person doesnt make the guild all the members backing each other makes the guild.

So what does all the members of a guild backing one of the most toxic members of the community make the guild?

Leave it out! Nate got booted end of story. I think sometimes people on this forum want to make more of it than it is. If they left RDM then that's their choice and should be respected. All of this ''they got booted ****'' is a way of trying to drag down a guild and make a good old story about it.

Instead give the facts and not fake news!

Post edited by Solicfear1 on
  • tald wrote: »
    Daniellson wrote: »
    we truly didn’t know until he let Jen know who he really was.

many of us can say this, you are not alone.

good job on admiting, acting and cleansing.

Could care less whether you believe me or not
    Daniellson - Healer
  • Thx Solicfear1
    Somethings will never change in this game. LoL
    I do think its funny that some post and don't even play the game anymore. There will always be that 1 person that has to troll no matter what. I stated what happened and if they choose not to believe it then that's ok with me. Trust me I'm not going to lose any sleep over those people. I'm here to play and have fun and that's what my guild and this game provides. To all the non haters Thx again.. Remb guys and gals its a game. Take a breath and move on.

AND by the way the Jack Frost dungeon made me want to throw my computer...LoL
This discussion has been closed.