Power Relic Is Home

13»

Comments

• Natebruner wrote: »
    As long as it gets placed- all is good :)

you basically ruined anna's BG by just standing there in the relic keep for an hour and not putting the relic down ... grats for waisting 90 peoples time for one hour at the relic keep. you vainglorious idiot. if you were not so full of yourself, anna could have gone for our second relic. i don't think i've ever seen anyone in the game that's so self centred as you, you should be ashamed.

you did NOTHING. you managed to sneak steal the relic on capture and you hijacked the BG and everyone's time for the sole purpose of stroking your petty little ego. pathetic.
    Stor Hurfru Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.
  • It was good laugh for sure. Lets do it again tomm :)

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
    It was a blast- my viewers loved it

you narcissist idiot. you want another 10 round of duelling with me ??? i don't think so.

you want me to humiliate you ? i don't think so. duel me again for 10 rounds and i'll record it and i'll post the video here.
    Stor Hurfru Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.
  • Muylae wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »

you narcissist idiot. you want another 10 round of duelling with me ??? i don't think so.

you want me to humiliate you ? i don't think so. duel me again for 10 rounds and i'll record it and i'll post the video here.

You are mad my viewers loved it ? You quickly forget your savage not dealing with heaters well lol
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
    Muylae wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »

You are mad my viewers loved it ? You quickly forget your savage not dealing with heaters well lol

we dueled, you respecced, you changed temp to heaters you changed ra's, i didn't respec, i didn't change temp, i won 6 / 4. without you changing temp and respeccing ra's it would have been way worse than a 6/4 defeat for you and you were higher RR at that time.
  • https://forums.darkageofcamelot.com/code-of-conduct

#2 Personal attacks are not allowed. Please treat all posters with respect and courtesy

#7 No trolling or baiting. Do not post comments which have the sole purpose of causing an argument

This thread has run it's course.
    Daoc Moderator

Join the official Daoc Discord: >> HERE <<
    Subscribe to the Newsletter: >> HERE <<
    Join our Devs/Knights on Twitch: >> HERE <<

Your Thread was closed to early? Feel free to PM me !
This discussion has been closed.