How low can you go.....

This is how low Natebruner has gotten. to wast an entire BG's time to get attention from people.

Comments

• edited December 2018 PM
    I would have clipped out the rl vid part if I were you.
    Post edited by Natebruner on
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • thanks for the tip.
  • Delran wrote: »
    thanks for the tip.

yeah prolly worth still doing ..
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• Nah I'm good. I'll leave mine unedited with all its flaws still shows how much time you wasted.
    Nah I'm good. I'll leave mine unedited with all its flaws still shows how much time you wasted.

no I was talking about removing your RL view of yourself from vid
    HERORIUS

• im okay with it
    im okay with it

u sure ?
    HERORIUS

yep

really want that out there ?
    HERORIUS

• yep have no problem with it.
    yep have no problem with it.

you don't mind if people see that ?
    HERORIUS

• It’s funny because the rage from Nate would have been beautiful.
  • Apparently you can go even lower....
  • edited December 2018 PM
    Natebruner wrote: »
    Delran wrote: »

You really are a piece of s###, aren't you.... Why is this @$$hole allowed to keep coming on the forums!? BAN HIS FORUM ACCOUNT, BAN HIS GAME ACCOUNT. Del is a damn good dude, and this piece of trash is basically bullying his ass?

BUT I WILL GET A WARNING, and a possible suspension for calling this out.

Post edited by INACA on
    CATACUSX/Einherjarl - ASATRUAR
  • INACA wrote: »
    Delran wrote: »

You really are a piece of ****, aren't you.... Why is this asshole allowed to keep coming on the forums!? BAN HIS FORUM ACCOUNT, BAN HIS GAME ACCOUNT. Del is a damn good dude, and this piece of trash is basically bullying his ass?

BUT I WILL GET A WARNING, and a possible suspension for calling this out.

@Natebruner - You let me know the time and place, and I'll show you how a true Texan handles candy ass cyber bullies.

lol - everyone knows I live in college station tx. writing checks u can't cash lol
    HERORIUS

• Internet tough guy lol.. then gets quiet
    HERORIUS

• Natebruner wrote: »
    Internet tough guy lol.. then gets quiet

Sorry man, I've got a life so I don't have time to constantly troll.

I heard you were a fellow Texan, but you sure as **** don't act like one. College Station, interesting. You aren't worth the trip from Dallas, but if you are ever in the area give me a shout. There isn't a check I can't cash.
  • INACA wrote: »

I heard you were a fellow Texan, but you sure as **** don't act like one. College Station, interesting. You aren't worth the trip from Dallas, but if you are ever in the area give me a shout. There isn't a check I can't cash.

That's what I thought...
    HERORIUS

INACA wrote: »

That's what I thought...

Baiting so you can call the FBI or something.lol Tactics... I remember you talking about them, no matter how cowardly they may be. :*
  • Yeah it's cool to act tough but man forbid if someone call you out
    HERORIUS

Yeah it's cool to act tough but man forbid if someone call you out

zmqudhi27688.gif
  • Closing this at the request of OP
    Daoc Moderator

Join the official Daoc Discord: >> HERE <<
    Subscribe to the Newsletter: >> HERE <<
    Join our Devs/Knights on Twitch: >> HERE <<

Your Thread was closed to early? Feel free to PM me !
This discussion has been closed.