Eu alb rvr bg once more into the breach

To all my brothers and sisters in Albion I have decided to pull on the blood red armour and will be running an rvr eu bg on the nights when herorius and Anna bgs are running I believe that is on a Monday Wednesday and Thursday night
I’ll give it a go and see how it goes there’s no point runnning it any other nights and to be honest work commitments and the pita that running a bg entails means 3 nights a week is enough.I will try to keep to the 3 nights but some weeks I will either be working or coming on later.
First bg will start this Monday at 7 pm gmt that’s December the 10 th Would be nice to get everyone in discord I will post the info in the bg chat.
I would ask that you bring the relevant pots and siege items plus horses and if you want a group and no one is inviting just invite people.
I have often said that alb eu dosent need a bg but I’ve increasingly got depressed and disheartened by the way we get rolled every day by various bgs.
I’ve also come to the opinion that we need a eu bg purely to encourage population.
I have no illusions as to the task ahead of me and to those of you who decide to run with me be assured I’ve done this before and greater numbers are not a problem for me.
So for 3 days we can at least fight back I hope this will encourage other bg leaders to step up on the other days.

Comments

• I respect your decision to bear that burden. I hope things pan out for you and your BG, I truly do. It's been too long since 3 way realm wars have been a thing.
    Impounded - Warrior__________Gimpound - Champion
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Shaquilleoatmeal - Berserker
    Cowtastrophe - Hero__________Shrimpsticks - Infiltrator

Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

>Daoc Videos<
  • I’ll give it a go see how it goes and Thks for that comment impounded
  • Really looking forward to that. Will not play Alb on these days as i have lots of friends running in Anna BG, but man, i really hope you get enough people attracted so we all get some real good three-way fights whereever and whenever possible. Thumbs up and a /bow to you Brut.
  • Great news, Brut! I hope it pans out well during EU time. I think it will benefit the existing and potentially new population to have a dedicated BG per realm (EU and US prime) even if it's only a couple times a week. I know you've led in the past but don't get disheartened during the first couple weeks as they will be the toughest in terms of numbers. Consistency will help build EU Alb as it has for US Hib. Good luck!
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
  • lol there is no consistency in US hib
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Brut wrote: »
    To all my brothers and sisters in Albion I have decided to pull on the blood red armour and will be running an rvr eu bg on the nights when herorius and Anna bgs are running I believe that is on a Monday Wednesday and Thursday night
    I’ll give it a go and see how it goes there’s no point runnning it any other nights and to be honest work commitments and the pita that running a bg entails means 3 nights a week is enough.I will try to keep to the 3 nights but some weeks I will either be working or coming on later.
    First bg will start this Monday at 7 pm gmt that’s December the 10 th Would be nice to get everyone in discord I will post the info in the bg chat.
    I would ask that you bring the relevant pots and siege items plus horses and if you want a group and no one is inviting just invite people.
    I have often said that alb eu dosent need a bg but I’ve increasingly got depressed and disheartened by the way we get rolled every day by various bgs.
    I’ve also come to the opinion that we need a eu bg purely to encourage population.
    I have no illusions as to the task ahead of me and to those of you who decide to run with me be assured I’ve done this before and greater numbers are not a problem for me.
    So for 3 days we can at least fight back I hope this will encourage other bg leaders to step up on the other days.

It's not just EU alb bg that is gonna have problems. Until the rescu bg is gone- albion is doomed.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• Nice. If I can ever swing that playtime, I will dust off some of my Albs and join.
  • Yeh I forgot to mention for any USA players that wish to join that 7 pm gmt is 2 pm est
  • And 7pm gmt is 11am Pacific time
  • Good to see you step up brut, good luck with it
    AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward

Finally a BG leader that does fun stuff.
    I am certain that several 8 mans will give intel to you and help when in vicinity, maybe even with siege from time to time.
  • Cool stuff miss you leading Brut. Good luck dear friend.
  • Can't wait !!
    Bumblebunny to the rescue !
  • Thanks Auf nym eithne and siambra nice comments would be nice to get good intel alb eu bgs have allways suffered from that.
  • Lets see .. Hero is over there and Anna is swimming. Does that help ?
  • Brut, you are a great leader. Thanks for allowing me in your groups. The game needs more people like you. Thanks for your patience. I wish you the best of luck.
  • Brut said he enjoys 8 vs 50.

Lets give it to him
    HERORIUS

• Thks Aenvar for that nice comment
  • Brut, as a wise man once said, build it (the bg) and they will come! :)

I recall you from back in the day when I played alb, you always seemed a nice guy from what I recall, so hope it goes well and you get a good following and success
    AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward
  • The more BG leaders we have the better this game becomes. Action is what this game needs and I really am delighted Brut returning to run the Albion bg during EU prime-time. I agree with one of the comments above saying don't get dishearted if things don't work in the next few weeks because I believe you'll get the numbers the more you do it. Even if it's not everyday and I may suggest not to run it everyday due to you get burnt out. If you just ran it 2-3 times a week I think players would appreciate it. :)
  • Yeh thanks for those comments guys we had a lot of fun was a fun night
  • Yeh I’m only gonna run it when Anna Zerg and hero Zerg is on we managed to bust up mid Zerg twice at towers with some nice ajs and don’t worry I won’t get disheartened.
    Be nice to see the day when we fight em with equal numbers but it’s a slow process.
  • /cheer Brut ! Tonight was a lot of fun.
  • .../cheer my friend:)
  • Nice to see u out there Brut. And today u helped hibs a Little against the mighty mids. Hope u will get greater numbers and beat our hib ass from time to time :-)
  • yeah... nice fights yesterday. And people started complaining after the AJs at the towers in the Midgard BG. But what can i say? I don't care, we got real nice action out there yesterday evening and i credit that in large parts to you, Brut. Wasn't the same **** as the last months, but something refreshing.
    Thanks for that!
  • Yeh Thks again guys made a few bad decisions there should of hit scath or airline while you guys were on nged but I thought it was worth hitting you guys at nged unfortunetly we got our ass handed to us far to many of you but yeh it’s a start and I know we will get bigger once again thanks for all the support from all of you anything to boost population and increase fun is a win win.
  • From my perspective (which is often flat on the ground) having the third BG added to the fun and mayhem. Required new strategies and even more people to run from :) Now to get my bat hat back. Turning Brut into a bat is a witch's dream :)
  • Well ... Broadsword could create a different item ... or I could try to turn you into a frog :)
  • Oh, Sirs, may your camel spit nothing but dates. I wish you the best @Brut
    Yeh I’m only gonna run it when Anna Zerg and hero Zerg is on we managed to bust up mid Zerg twice at towers with some nice ajs and don’t worry I won’t get disheartened.
    Be nice to see the day when we fight em with equal numbers but it’s a slow process.

Appears Hero is pretty much afraid to go alb anymore so I wouldn't much worry...regardless, good luck and enjoy!

• edited December 2018 PM
    Thks xyroman I’ll try my best that’s all you can do
    Post edited by Brut on
    Thks xyroman I’ll try my best that’s all you can do

I believe Rescu when he says this as well.
    HERORIUS

• Hi david k or is Ethel Rosenberg lol please stop I’m gonna start laughing again
    Hi david k or is Ethel Rosenberg lol please stop I’m gonna start laughing again

you like 8 vs 50 right ?
    HERORIUS

• Ethel seriously stop
  • Lol I figured it out Ethel Rosenberg was a famous spy lol ha ha funny **** omg I’m off again ha ha ha I need a drink or something my sides are hurting
  • Thks trefal nice comment I didn’t post earlier because I was too busy laughing at another thread
  • There's plenty to laugh at :)
  • No shortage of amusement to be had today.
  • edited December 2018 PM
    Brut wrote: »

bless you man,

it would be good for the game to have 3 BG's running at the same time.

i hope you can achieve that. don't give up if it takes some time to get the numbers to compete.
    Post edited by Muylae on
    Stor Hurfru Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.
  • Natebruner wrote: »
    Brut said he enjoys 8 vs 50.

Lets give it to him

that was a helpful remark ...
    Stor Hurfru Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.
  • Solicfear1 wrote: »
    The more BG leaders we have the better this game becomes. Action is what this game needs and I really am delighted Brut returning to run the Albion bg during EU prime-time. I agree with one of the comments above saying don't get dishearted if things don't work in the next few weeks because I believe you'll get the numbers the more you do it. Even if it's not everyday and I may suggest not to run it everyday due to you get burnt out. If you just ran it 2-3 times a week I think players would appreciate it. :)

completely agree. the lack of a BG leader for albion during EU prime time has crippled albion for so long. and anna a:nd herorius only have their numbers due being so consistent. we can all hate anna and herorius but they are 'dependable' for a lot of players, being able to depend on the bg being there means they will join (or even will log in on not get online)
    Yeh I’m only gonna run it when Anna Zerg and hero Zerg is on we managed to bust up mid Zerg twice at towers with some nice ajs and don’t worry I won’t get disheartened.

untill you get the numbers you depend on those ajs to get a good winning fight, keep up the good work brut.
  • Cathul wrote: »
    yeah... nice fights yesterday. And people started complaining after the AJs at the towers in the Midgard BG. But what can i say? I don't care, we got real nice action out there yesterday evening and i credit that in large parts to you, Brut. Wasn't the same **** as the last months, but something refreshing.
    Thanks for that!

good tactics from brut there !
  • Thanks muylae I’ll persevere
  • You withstood the bat attacks. You survived New York. You can do this !!!
  • @Siambra Wheres the usual cuteness? One of a few remaining reasons I still read forum. :)