*Breaking News* from the Midgardian Onion

Cruachan Gorge (Reuters, Jordheim Gazette)
2038EST

>David "gamechanger" Karesh and his band of followers were found dead of apparent embarrassment after drinking mead-laced koolaide after a failed Relic raid coup. The Relic raid, lead by local hero Paindancerr aka mrs. Clumsy, was proceeding normally in an orderly fashion until the keeplord's death, whereupon cult mastermind Karesh aka Natelordofthebannedrealms snatched the Relic in an attempt to usurp the BG lead's position for himself. After some reportedly testy negotiations the BG abandoned Kareshnate in their compound and vacated the area. This is the latest failed attempt of wresting power and imagined glory in a lead position in RvR by the cultish, attention-seeking kobold of dubious moral character from the small village of Texasheim in southern Mularn. K-Nate's actions are still being defended by the usual suspects - whether they are the recently immigrated caravan Albs or the newly-created "No rules girlsjustwannahavefun" guild EJ. The guild's GM and the acolyte's lead defender Lynnette "Squeakyjeniini" Fromme, was nowhere to be seen and may have escaped the carnage. There is concern that other followers remain at large and are being identified by loyal Jordheim special forces.

In a related story K-Nate's guild was removed from the RDM /as, restoring dignity and integrity. This guild *will* be seeking a new home so be vigilant and ready the oil and diseased carcasses on the ramparts. In the end they are all Jerx.

An té a luíonn le madaí, eiroidh sé le dearnaid.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Founder/GM of Ásatrúar, guild of Miðgarðr
In defense of the Original Spirit of Daoc
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
True to Miðgarðr c.2001
daocutils.com/chimp/jlfrthjo
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Comments

• I am willing to forgive him if he apologizes for his hurtful words.

Lets try again tonight. This time put ego aside and bring the relic home :)
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Natebruner wrote: »
    I am willing to forgive him if he apologizes for his hurtful words.

Had you put yours aside it would be back -- practice what you allegedly preach

• We was not removed from the alliance. We all voted to leave because we don’t need the rdm alliance
    Daniellson - Healer
  • Xyorman wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »

I don't respond well to "give me the F-ing" relic. You guys should know this
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• @Thjo what a great and truth story LOL. I haven't laugh so hard yet today, thanks man.
  • Thjo wrote: »
    Cruachan Gorge (Reuters, Jordheim Gazette)
    2038EST

>David "gamechanger" Karesh and his band of followers were found dead of apparent embarrassment after drinking mead-laced koolaide after a failed Relic raid coup. The Relic raid, lead by local hero Paindancerr aka mrs. Clumsy, was proceeding normally in an orderly fashion until the keeplord's death, whereupon cult mastermind Karesh aka Natelordofthebannedrealms snatched the Relic in an attempt to usurp the BG lead's position for himself. After some reportedly testy negotiations the BG abandoned Kareshnate in their compound and vacated the area. This is the latest failed attempt of wresting power and imagined glory in a lead position in RvR by the cultish, attention-seeking kobold of dubious moral character from the small village of Texasheim in southern Mularn. K-Nate's actions are still being defended by the usual suspects - whether they are the recently immigrated caravan Albs or the newly-created "No rules girlsjustwannahavefun" guild EJ. The guild's GM and the acolyte's lead defender Lynnette "Squeakyjeniini" Fromme, was nowhere to be seen and may have escaped the carnage. There is concern that other followers remain at large and are being identified by loyal Jordheim special forces.

In a related story K-Nate's guild was removed from the RDM /as, restoring dignity and integrity. This guild *will* be seeking a new home so be vigilant and ready the oil and diseased carcasses on the ramparts. In the end they are all Jerx.

An té a luíonn le madaí, eiroidh sé le dearnaid.

This was quite hilarious.
    tenor.gif?itemid=7339991
  • Am I the only interested in Pandaincerr's alias - "MrsClumsy"?.

Is Paindancerr Clumsy's wife? Is Paindancerr female? Interested minds inquire.
  • I liked the parody. As with all Onion articles it stretched the truth a bit, raised a few eyebrows and pulled in current cultural references to add to the humor.
    lcecacxx7yf2.jpg
    Bumblebunny to the rescue !
  • Daniellson wrote: »
    We was not removed from the alliance. We all voted to leave because we don’t need the rdm alliance

Sounds like something someone that was just dumped would say.
  • Siambra wrote: »
    I liked the parody. As with all Onion articles it stretched the truth a bit, raised a few eyebrows and pulled in current cultural references to add to the humor.

The first line was the absolute best.
  • Is pain gonna be on tonight for the relic raid ?
    HERORIUS

• Is pain female or is clumsy female???
    Daniellson - Healer
  • edited December 2018 PM
    I am willing to forgive what was said below: Pain should apologize and lets move forward

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/506637015593517068/522072597974745088/image.png
    Post edited by Natebruner on
    HERORIUS

• When 95% of midgard agrees with the BG leader and follows him while you chance the take and get dominated by 1.5 hib groups vs ur 3 fg says a lot to be honest. Thus why a few people left your guild as well.
    Is pain gonna be on tonight for the relic raid ?
    I am willing to forgive what was said below: Pain should apologize and lets move forward

Please don't derail the thread.
  • Best story I've read in a long time, thanks thjo for this Xmas present
    Xyorman wrote: »

you were asked many times without vitriol and simply ignored or refused, you can delude yourself all you want

• Xyorman wrote: »
    Xyorman wrote: »

you were asked many times without vitriol and simply ignored or refused, you can delude yourself all you want

watch the video and you have all the proof you need.
    HERORIUS

• When 95% of midgard agrees with the BG leader and follows him while you chance the take and get dominated by 1.5 hib groups vs ur 3 fg says a lot to be honest. Thus why a few people left your guild as well.

I used to think that it was only in the positive that he wished to hear his name on the lips of others. However, unless he has achieved some grand level of delusion which could be a very real possibility, he had to know his recent actions would alienate the whole of Midgard against him. This has lead me to the revelation that it does not matter if it's in the positive or negative, what matters is that he thrust his name to the forefront of every discussion.

Now it's possible that my initial evaluation was correct and that his psychosis has only recently evolved into what it currently is due to the amount of disgust and contempt players across all realms have for him. Is this what happens when a cult leader is left with only the outer most fringe of followers but desperately craves larger numbers? Does the bar drop so far that it becomes, "as long as I'm talked about"? Truly a sad case to observe.
  • Sovereign wrote: »
    When 95% of midgard agrees with the BG leader and follows him while you chance the take and get dominated by 1.5 hib groups vs ur 3 fg says a lot to be honest. Thus why a few people left your guild as well.

I used to think that it was only in the positive that he wished to hear his name on the lips of others. However, unless he has achieved some grand level of delusion which could be a very real possibility, he had to know his recent actions would alienate the whole of Midgard against him. This has lead me to the revelation that it does not matter if it's in the positive or negative, what matters is that he thrust his name to the forefront of every discussion.

Now it's possible that my initial evaluation was correct and that his psychosis has only recently evolved into what it currently is due to the amount of disgust and contempt players across all realms have for him. Is this what happens when a cult leader is left with only the outer most fringe of followers but desperately craves larger numbers? Does the bar drop so far that it becomes, "as long as I'm talked about"? Truly a sad case to observe.

Wouldn't developing an entire case study and psychological profile be counter productive though?
  • Dennis Rodman. A man of the people.
  • Omg stop with the Nate posting lol. I really can't stop laughing how it's just a relic and people are still crying about it. Nate stolet your cloudsong already. Just move on like the other 2 post did thanks to the mods.
  • Lynette "Squeakyjenini" Fromme rofl
  • That was very well done. Thank you for the morning laugh :)
  • That is one of the funniest threads ever very good very creative and actually so true lol David Koresh is nate spot on with that ha ha I’m still laughing great thread
  • Trefal wrote: »
    Dennis Rodman. A man of the people.

Ty sir :)
    HERORIUS

• To be honest, the best thing to come out of this was the "swallowed you" line.
  • Wow mid region sounded like fun lol
  • Guess you'll just have to create a 2nd BG like on alb get annoyed and go to hib next. 3rd times the charm huh
  • Auberne wrote: »
    To be honest, the best thing to come out of this was the "swallowed you" line.

we can all hope for justice and a ban :)
    HERORIUS

• Hibs are rebels and don't really follow a bg during the week. More 8 man or guild groups.
  • Wouldn't developing an entire case study and psychological profile be counter productive though?

To my knowledge no one has created a case study. If the goal is amusement, it's hardly counter productive.
  • Hibernia needs a wall. STAT
  • Hibs will be like new phone who dis
  • Thus why ill just stay hunter easy, simple, bring da siege and give info when needed no drama intended lol
  • Cartoan wrote: »
    Hibernia needs a wall. STAT

Make Mids pay for it!
  • Sovereign wrote: »
    Cartoan wrote: »
    Hibernia needs a wall. STAT

Make Mids pay for it!

/rofl You Bet!
  • we just need leaders who are against relic abandonment in midgard
    HERORIUS

• Enough talk. Come try Scathaig, Mid.
    Auberne wrote: »
    To be honest, the best thing to come out of this was the "swallowed you" line.

we can all hope for justice and a ban :)

only a perma for you; again lol

• Actually sovereign on a purely phychiatric evaluation of David k aka natebruner I would diagnose extreme narcistic personality disorder extreme attention seeking love bombing of squeaky jenini frome and gas lighting various mid Leaders I would reccomend sectioning in a physiatric ward for several years untill his conviction that he is The chosen one gradually subsides.
    If he isn’t immediately taken away by the men in the white coats I feel he could do something to himself and his cult followers I’m Invisaging jordhiem on fire with David k aka natebruner consumed in flames with sqeaky jenini
    And his other cult followers all going up in flames dark times in deed for Midgard.
  • Whatever Lyin' Ted.
  • Man best laugh I’ve had for a while so much material here ha ha lol I got to sit down I’m crying here ha ha David k aka natebruner ha ha
  • Karmas a bitch !
  • edited December 2018 PM
    It's just a relic yap. Although everyone can decide who they wan't to play with, hence I for sure never going to play with someone I don't want to, nor can be forced to. I wasn't there, although when Nate decided to come Mid, I wanted to leave the realm, but it would be stupid to do so, arrogant people exist everywhere, why should I care about +1, and leave my friends behind.

Since then, he harassed people on chat I very much like, and been part of the realm for ages. It's about someone who does everything to annoy other players trying to "get into spotlight". I agree with Paindancerr, I would have left immediately also.

Since Elitist Jerxs decided (or something like that) to leave the AS, I wish them good luck in the future. To everyone else, play with people you like, be it Nate, or anyone else, but you don't have to play with people you dislike also, it's a matter of choice. This wasn't respectful to Pain, yes, but more like not respectful to other players decided to join Pain, and listen to him during a BG.

This is clearly not about a relic, this is exactly what people like me feared with Nates realm change. He will try everything to paint beloved or respected players in a bad light, to gain some fame or whatnot.

p.s. Love the writing. :)
    Post edited by Gavner on
  • lol

tSdc6z6.jpg
    HERORIUS

• Either way xyorman and gang will surely make the BG private again to just the alliance js. And probably change pw to TS ect. To keep Intel from elitist jerx out of TS
  • Either way xyorman and gang will surely make the BG private again to just the alliance js. And probably change pw to TS ect. To keep Intel from elitist jerx out of TS

How will you get relic credit when we place it ? /rofl
    HERORIUS

• This is some funny SH—!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.