Region Rage- Rip Mom

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• 0-100 real quick

lol
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

• We wasn’t lying about that lol
    Daniellson - Healer
  • edited December 2018 PM
    Ooof the rage was real.

Even though he insulted my mother I am willing to forgive him if he apologizes for his hurtful words.
    Post edited by Natebruner on
    HERORIUS

• Well deserved.

You are blight in this game. You chose to join the bg and then you chose to undermine that bg you chose to follow in. Clearly you are a team player.

I wish you well in your new alliance.
  • Jak wrote: »
    Well deserved.

You are blight in this game. You chose to join the bg and then you chose to undermine that bg you chose to follow in. Clearly you are a team player.

I wish you well in your new alliance.

Thank you jak :)
    HERORIUS

• Natebruner wrote: »
    Ooof the rage was real.

Even though he insulted my mother I am willing to forgive him if he apologizes for his hurtful words.

I do believe an apology is certainly appropriate. No reason to insult a mans mother over his/her inability to successfully execute a relic raid.
  • Natebruner wrote: »
    Ooof the rage was real.

I do believe an apology is certainly appropriate. No reason to insult a mans mother over his/her inability to successfully execute a relic raid.

I agree. Why anyone would stoop to such levels is beyond me.
    HERORIUS

• How about apologies for all those people he called bitches and whores in his videos. That will never be forthcoming. Pain can call him what he wants, as it is well deserved :)
    How about apologies for all those people he called bitches and whores in his videos. That will never be forthcoming. Pain can call him what he wants, as it is well deserved :)

You have to be a fan of youtube to love that stuff!

He typed this in /region- hence consequences should be coming.
    HERORIUS

• I am actually a fan of watching videos of the game that are good. Mistakenly, I watched a couple of your videos you have posted, and found them to be lacking in any kind of good/great skill set that I would be looking for.

I am curious as to how vulgar Pain would get, so even though I haven't watched the video posted in this thread, I am actually contemplating doing so. Haven't decided yet.

Now, if he actually typed that stuff in region, we will let the chips fall where they may :) I am pretty sure it was well deserved.

Though I am finding great irony in someone gleefully waiting to see the 'consequences' for someone else's behaviour, when it comes from a person that has been repeatedly banned.
    I am actually a fan of watching videos of the game that are good. Mistakenly, I watched a couple of your videos you have posted, and found them to be lacking in any kind of good/great skill set that I would be looking for.

I am curious as to how vulgar Pain would get, so even though I haven't watched the video posted in this thread, I am actually contemplating doing so. Haven't decided yet.

Now, if he actually typed that stuff in region, we will let the chips fall where they may :) I am pretty sure it was well deserved.

Though I am finding great irony in someone gleefully waiting to see the 'consequences' for someone else's behaviour, when it comes from a person that has been repeatedly banned.

for unclear rules on AHK
    HERORIUS

• @Jak
    This reminds me of a SP episode. :)

Natebruner wrote: »
    Ooof the rage was real.

Amp, sorry but I don't agree by what you said I would have said it differently.

I do believe an apology is indeed appropriate — no reason to insult a man's mother over a game. As for the additional words you have displayed, it has nothing to do with it but only adding fuel to the flame.
    Post edited by Monster on
  • Well, I could say a lot about this....but his actions speak for themselves. Case an point the next day.

Karma is a bitch.
    It applies to both of them and to make it clear; no one wins here for inducing and losing control, which is why I said it a few times, watch what you say before saying it out loud because you will regret it in the long run. But if anyone would assume they wouldn't regret it, they have lost an essential, valuable lesson.

Think before you say a word is my ideal.
    I'm confused.... Clearly you're the most hated in mid, yet you constantly join the BG, undermine the leaders, spam region with garbage, and gotten your almighty guild kicked from the alliance.....all for what? Trolling? [edited]

Oh and always getting banned here lol...sad
    Post edited by Driralin on
    He got banned for the 30000th time now. Thank you BS!.. :) we can actually play in peace now
    Post edited by Jollygreenjerk on
  • Ok so I finally got a chance to watch the video. Hell, that was tame for Pain....and still totally justified :)
  • If Pain- didn't say a word, Nate would still be gone. We all knew his downfall was coming; it was foretold by many. What I was trying to say is I would hate to see Paindance get into trouble because he is valuable to the Mids and the whole community and yes, entitled to be angry or upset but, there is another way.

Nate is gone and, there is no other way how to say it but from Dr, Jekyll to Mr. Hyde and cause to much trouble. It's important to understand that this can't happen again and he shouldn't be allowed to ever come back to the game but to consider other means in how to prevent this from happening again.

Finding a solution instead of hatred is the best way to get back at someone who deserves it if that person violates the rules in a significant way.

We all know that when we add fuel to the flame, nothing gets resolve but only continues a conflict that will extend the problem then to focus on finding a solution.

We had many ways to prevent this from happening; it would be a vast list in how to avoid it from happening by just focusing on how to stop it. Example: Pull the plug off.

Monnster (Paladin)
    Peweee (Scout - Molvik)
    Gooonie (Warrior)
  • Monster wrote: »
    If Pain- didn't say a word, Nate would still be gone. We all knew his downfall was coming; it was foretold by many. What I was trying to say is I would hate to see Paindance get into trouble because he is valuable to the Mids and the whole community and yes, entitled to be angry or upset but, there is another way.

Nate is gone and, there is no other way how to say it but from Dr, Jekyll to Mr. Hyde and cause to much trouble. It's important to understand that this can't happen again and he shouldn't be allowed to ever come back to the game but to consider other means in how to prevent this from happening again.

Finding a solution instead of hatred is the best way to get back at someone who deserves it if that person violates the rules in a significant way.

We all know that when we add fuel to the flame, nothing gets resolve but only continues a conflict that will extend the problem then to focus on finding a solution.

We had many ways to prevent this from happening; it would be a vast list in how to avoid it from happening by just focusing on how to stop it. Example: Pull the plug off.

Monnster (Paladin)
    Peweee (Scout - Molvik)
    Gooonie (Warrior)

says the guy who plays a tank and doesn't know how to assist.
    HERORIUS

• Read my post about that knucklehead. You shouldn't be on here posting anymore.
  • Monster wrote: »
    Read my post about that knucklehead. You shouldn't be on here posting anymore.

you are mad at me that you can't assist? lol
    HERORIUS

Natebruner wrote: »
    Monster wrote: »
    Read my post about that knucklehead. You shouldn't be on here posting anymore.

you are mad at me that you can't assist? lol

Like I said just read what I said about it, knucklehead. Keep using small sentences and words; it keeps you from making more mistakes. Again, I will say I wager you real money in a debate on tactics in a peaceful way, without insults ok. We can always let the community decides who wins. I would guess I would have to wait for sometime for this to happen; I would suggest you behave and accept the challenge if it's possible for you to stay out of trouble.

As for the money wager, we can do it by giving to a worthy charity, and it will also have to be on the internet so that, we can have proof that it was done by posting it at this forum. So, whoever loses the debate, will have to post and prove the money to a charity. It would help and worth debating, especially against you Nate, which wouldn't be any fun to do so but, willing for a good cause then to have to interact with you anymore.

I will wait for you, and we can plan this out between you and me and a few others with some idea how to begin and start the debate on this forum.

Monnster (Paladin)
    Peweee (Scout - Molvik)
    Gooonie (Warrior)