Mids take relic

Mids take relic, loose relic, hibs take it, and place it in a better place to defend it. Nate looses...... again.

Comments

• Nate plays 2hrs 30mins gets 2 db's 5 deaths and 14k rps he is really blazing a trail!
  • Hmm dont understand this post. Mids ofc will try go for there relics. This time they Loose, other times they win.
    I have repect for they trying and not just camp a keep. they get alot of action to hibernia even if Hibs dont have a bg up. Its really fun to me to join random defence grps trying our best to compete with Mids high numbers. To deffend is alot more easy than to attack. Maybe its meant to be another hate post to Nate, because his posts sometimes are a Little exaggerated.:-) But he creates hype about the game and trying to get some pride into his realms. I cant hate him for that, most of the times he makes me smile a Little :-) and he was a fun acquaintance when he joined hib bg for a few weeks.. Seems he got some emotions up in the person who post this :-) and is that a bad thing ?
  • Kealadron wrote: »
    Nate plays 2hrs 30mins gets 2 db's 5 deaths and 14k rps he is really blazing a trail!

7knate doubled his rps LOL
    AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward
  • boomling wrote: »
    Hmm dont understand this post. Mids ofc will try go for there relics. This time they Loose, other times they win.
    I have repect for they trying and not just camp a keep. they get alot of action to hibernia even if Hibs dont have a bg up. Its really fun to me to join random defence grps trying our best to compete with Mids high numbers. To deffend is alot more easy than to attack. Maybe its meant to be another hate post to Nate, because his posts sometimes are a Little exaggerated.:-) But he creates hype about the game and trying to get some pride into his realms. I cant hate him for that, most of the times he makes me smile a Little :-) and he was a fun acquaintance when he joined hib bg for a few weeks.. Seems he got some emotions up in the person who post this :-) and is that a bad thing ?

The point being nate and his ego got checked and lost, the mid bg would have taken the relic home if nate hadn't of screwed it up
    AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward
    Hmm dont understand this post. Mids ofc will try go for there relics. This time they Loose, other times they win.

The point being nate and his ego got checked and lost, the mid bg would have taken the relic home if nate hadn't of screwed it up

hehe yeah I can now understand they lost it to drama, did not know that before after post:-)

• LOL this post

Did someone die?

Go back and read just a handful of his post and this one will make all the sense in the world.
  • Just to throw out the alternative view point.

Midgard lost the relic. Paindancer could've easily ignored the situation and let Nate take the relic back but chose not to do so.
  • Just to throw out the alternative view point.

Midgard lost the relic. Paindancer could've easily ignored the situation and let Nate take the relic back but chose not to do so.

Nate lost the relic...arrogance always loses out
  • Xyorman wrote: »
    Just to throw out the alternative view point.

Nate lost the relic...arrogance always loses out

Wasn't arrogance displayed from both parties? Thus Midgard lost the relic, there were alternative options available.
  • Nate is a troll. No need to argue that point further. Relics are meh.
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/

• Wasn't arrogance displayed from both parties? Thus Midgard lost the relic, there were alternative options available.[/quote]
    You always are going to defend Nate Amp-Phetamine, whatever you say doesn't really matter, you are just a loser like your friend. period.

• Eithne wrote: »

Wasn't arrogance displayed from both parties? Thus Midgard lost the relic, there were alternative options available.
    You always are going to defend Nate Amp-Phetamine, whatever you say doesn't really matter, you are just a loser like your friend. period.

[/quote]

That's not very nice Ocheas
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

[/quote]

If pointing out the alternative views disgruntles you so much, try being more objective in your observations :)
  • Why do we need 2 posts of this?????

It's just a fricking relic, get over it and run again tonight.

Jeez it's like Midgard died in real life!
  • Solicfear1 wrote: »
    Why do we need 2 posts of this?????

Unfortunately, some people take DAoC VERY seriously, I continue to baffle at the level of emotional involvement some maintain.
    Why do we need 2 posts of this?????

Unfortunately, some people take DAoC VERY seriously, I continue to baffle at the level of emotional involvement some maintain.

When we lose a relic we don't start spamming posts on here instead we get Herorius cry babies from Midgard moaning! In fact it just seems to be Midgard that moan on a lot on here i've seen.

Nate did wrong but get over it!

Is there anything they want to share other than 'THEY STOLE MY CLOUDSONG'
  • I'm making the Region Rage video now for all to see how this bg leader talks to people
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• @Solicfear you weren't there , you don't know anything about it. Get over it yourself and stop replying.
  • Natebruner wrote: »
    I'm making the Region Rage video now for all to see how this bg leader talks to people

Thats nothing new there Nate

We all know what a dirty mouth Paindancer has! He just can't help himself especially when you make him angry! :D
    Natebruner wrote: »
    I'm making the Region Rage video now for all to see how this bg leader talks to people

Thats nothing new there Nate

We all know what a dirty mouth Paindancer has! He just can't help himself especially when you make him angry! :D

Region Rage video is posted
    HERORIUS

@Solicfear you weren't there , you don't know anything about it. Get over it yourself and stop replying.

Didn't have to be just reading this is making me laugh so hard right now!

There is more to life than a relic lol
  • Lol tell that to pain lol.
    Daniellson - Healer
  • Daniellson wrote: »
    Lol tell that to pain lol.

Nothing in DAOC is more important than who carries the relic home !
    HERORIUS

• True whoever carried it to scath thanks for that
  • Thana wrote: »
    True whoever carried it to scath thanks for that

Don't worry Paindancerr will lead us back to scath tonight !
    HERORIUS

• Yep hibbies are good at sneaking it back into Scath more defence realm points tonight for us

wooo wooo
  • PAINDANCERR WILL SET ASIDE HIS EGO AND LEAD US TONIGHT !
    HERORIUS

This discussion has been closed.