Midgard Relic Attempt

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• LOL
    AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward
  • good job losing the relic for us. 1 day you will understand that you are a nobody and no one likes nor do they want u on their realm.
  • edited December 2018 PM
    good job losing the relic for us. 1 day you will understand that you are a nobody and no one likes nor do they want u on their realm.

I wouldn't say : "give me the f-ing relic" right away and expect to get it . lol
    Post edited by Natebruner on
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• Natebruner wrote: »
    good job losing the relic for us. 1 day you will understand that you are a nobody and no one likes nor do they want u on their realm.

I wouldn't say : "give me the f-ing relic" right away and expect to get it . lol

Thats right... people not having an attention deficit disorder would give it to the BG leader without being asked for it.
  • i asked for it politely 4 times...i was told you had this planned before we even took the relic. nice try. its ok. i, again proved how much superior of a bg leader i am over you. have fun following real bg leaders with your 3 or 4 followers.
  • I never seen anything or heard anything polite.
  • Enjoy your ban after your region meltdown lol.
    Daniellson - Healer
  • edited December 2018 PM
    didn't ask for it polite at all
    Post edited by Natebruner on
    HERORIUS

• “Why can’t we be friends”
    Daniellson - Healer
  • Daniellson wrote: »
    “Why can’t we be friends”

Region Rage- RIP MOM

HERORIUS

• "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

• WOW! I watch the video and slowly watch what was said.
    I must say being polite does help to gain a healthy response, but in this case, it would not have mattered. If you would have asked nicely to Nate for the relic because I know him well, he is easy to figure out, he would have still taken it, but it's important to understand that being polite does help and win arguments. If it was someone else, I know it would have resolved easily but because Nate took it and clouded his judgment to recognize that it would have been best to give it to the BG leader and most importantly he has burned too many bridges, which is why I believe many others would not support him. Commonsense, if you have burned many bridges why would you consider doing it and this also applies to you getting banned many times, why would you do it. It shows what type of person pattern behavior when one continues to make the same mistake over, and over again. It's a sign, or you can say a red flag about a person compulsive personality.

There was one chat typed that I agree throughout this video, it was to support and getting the relic back home and then resolve it.

Now, this is very important what I am about to say. It's been a tradition for the BG leader who has to maintain unity, plus the fact to make quick decisions to carry the Relic and raids, not an easy job to do and if you never BG command before, try it. If the BG leader chooses to decide to give it to someone else to carry, that is fine but in all the years I have played this game, It has always been a tradition for the BG leader to decide quickly and again remember BG leaders must make a quick decision. Bg leaders get a great deal of pressure playing the game that most of us enjoy without the weight compare to a BG general. Again, if you never BG command before, try it. So, traditionally, BG leaders should make a choice, no if and buts about it if he chooses to decide to carry the relic. Any BG leader as I explain the difficulty of leading deserves to take it if he chooses to do so and to protect him or her with the relic. The other option is to ask nicely if you can carry the Relic.

Trouble follows you Nate, where ever you go, and you can't deny it and can't always be right, but yet it follows you, and not just a few people but so many, how it's it so that many can be so wrong and you claim to be right.
    You have disrupted not only Albion's, Mids, Alliance and Guild members but the game itself that we all enjoy playing.

Monnster (Paladin)
    Peweee (Scout)
    Gooonie (Warrior)
  • i asked for it politely 4 times...i was told you had this planned before we even took the relic. nice try. its ok. i, again proved how much superior of a bg leader i am over you. have fun following real bg leaders with your 3 or 4 followers.

Paindance, I respect you and I believe your father is Clumsy, who is one of my favorite tanks in the game. But if you look closely at the video chat that Nate posted, you will find the truth, I am one, to be honest, and I do understand how you feel, but there is a better way.

Monnster (Paladin)
    Peweee (Scout)
    Gooonie (Warrior)
  • Anna will get the relics back !
    HERORIUS

• Nate--

In response to your Private message when I at first peacefully wrote to you, I had no choice but accept not to PM you when you insulted me and ask not to PM you again. I respect that, and you're entitled to do so. But I am allowed to post and force to do so.

I'm not uncanny Nate because you seem not to understand where I am coming from, thru peaceful means. But again how is it possible for anyone to recognize my words when you can't even complete simple sentences at this forum.

I do not kiss up, you would have to earn my respect, but I was wrong to try to help make matters a bit easier for all of us, which didn't work, but I tried. Never again will I do so because I only have a small amount of time to play then to have to become a representative counselor to keep the peace to enjoy a simple game after having a hard day of work.

MA you mention to me, you were wrong at the HT tower because that Healer was on the right and was the last guy out of the gate toward EV while the others were running away from us toward the outside entrance via EV. That is why I had no choice when I saw the other mids at the gate running while the healer was far to the right away from the entrance and was the last to step out of the gate and I shouted out to get the healer instead. I got many private messages about it that who agreed to it but yet not one person said anything about it but me. I can only assume why they didn't, was because it was a mistake and to move on, but I, forced to say I disagree with you because of what you said. By the way, that same healer that got thru that gate hit two burst heals and made that group of mids back to health for over 80%. I can still remember in details he was on the left outside of the gate when he got thru and healed his group. No one is perfect, we all make mistakes, but it's how anyone can acknowledge it without being hubris but being humble to achieve.

If you recall about that mid group we were chasing toward DDB, I said to you force them to the left side and stay to there right, so that we can catch them toward the end of DDB. Hibs owned DDB, so they had no chance but only to turn left or go behind the CK, which we would have caught them instead of chasing them straightforward and got away. Basic fundamental in how to cut off your enemy. Every eight-man knows this very well. I will quote what you said on Discord too. "That's a good idea; I should have done it that way." If you don't believe what I said, talk to Dracxo, who everyone respects not to lie because he was there to witness it and many others. There are many more mistakes that I haven't mention, but again no one is perfect, besides if I decided to write down your errors, it would be like writing a book, no time for it but willing to post some more if you should so happen to say something shallow.

Now, it's true that when you were BG leading for Albion that we won a lot of battles, but it's because people were united and Rescu at times helped to win fights because a few of us communicated with him privately without being disrespectful. Because of this and having people working together, "which by the way was very difficult to maintain peace with your big mouth on broad chat, discord and in BG chat with insults, instead of a peaceful approach," is why we won battles but again it was difficult because of you to maintain peace.

Keep this in mind that if I follow you thru the center to push, you get the most heals, and I get killed a lot when I do so, but the other factor about it is I don't have Charge or Stoicism like you. So, what I do is compensate by moving to the right side or left and at times begin to heal you or to resurrect and back I go to killing as a paladin. As everyone is fully aware that Two-handed Paladins have their limits, compare to Mec's and Armsmen when getting mesmerized and then demesmerized, Purge and then rooted and fall behind.

I never ask to be grouped by you; I would always say at the BG, "Pally IFG," yet you still selected me and at times would select me without me saying a word. I never asked you, not once.

You had the chance to have left Albion in a better way and would have gained more popularity, but because you didn't, you now have not only Albion's bitter toward you but even the Mids.

I tried because I believe that people can change or giving them a chance, but for you, it doesn't seem that it will ever happen. Many times I have tried, to no avail.

"I suppose leadership at one time meant muscles, but today it means getting along with people."

Monnster (Paladin)
    Peweee (Scout)
    Gooonie (Warrior)
  • Today Thors hammer comes home
    HERORIUS