Housing bug ?

I am unable to pickup any of the NPCs inside my house, is there any way to resolve this or is there a workaround for it ?
Tagged:

Comments

• Are you doing this with the house owner, or a different character? If with the house owner, does it work if you target the NPC and then press the key to pick up things? It's the key G with standard keyboard settings.
    DAoC German Community Admin
    Broadsword Online Games

Shileahs Camelot-Kompendium - DAoC-Infos auf Deutsch
    Shileah of House Dara, the First of Her name, the Unressed, Master of Stickloss, Queen of Inc-Screams, Purge-Fails and lost Line of Sight, Breaker of Mezz, Mother of Doggos
  • I got it, I had accidentally re-mapped the "get" key. Thank you !
  • Great, happy to hear!
    Broadsword Online Games

Shileah of House Dara, the First of Her name, the Unressed, Master of Stickloss, Queen of Inc-Screams, Purge-Fails and lost Line of Sight, Breaker of Mezz, Mother of Doggos
  • My housing issue is with house vaults. I have have had 3 occasions where 1 vault is missing and 1 of the others is duplicated. On all 3 I have picked up all of them and put them back down and all is good. Any way for this to be corrected?
  • Be careful with that. Intentional or not, wasnt "duping" a major ban cause many years ago. Not suggesting you are trying to do that @Keltorius , but i had a friend who had his original main account banned for duping 10 years ago. Hope they get it cleaned up for you.
  • I don’t know what duping is. Only myself has access to my house even my bot account can’t access it because I can’t seem to set the privileges right.
  • Also, first time it happened I did appeal and after an hour waiting I had to log because my family and myself had to leave. A guildie helped me later when I got back on because they had the same issue. I was kinda pissed because in all my years playing I have maybe sent 5 or 6 appeals and only got an in game reply ONCE!!
  • The duplicate vault thing is a known display issue. It is on the list to be addressed with the housing update patch, which is currently planned for after Endless Conquest. Picking up all vaults with the house owner, and then placing them back on their hookpoints resets the display, and you will be able to access all chests again. Unfortunately, this has to be repeated after every serverdown. It is annoying - it happens to me on my private account as well - but there is no other way to fix it at the moment, and it is of course not a violation when this happens.

A few quick words regarding appeals and being contacted ingame - many appeals are replied to via email, so if you had an open ticket and you log back in and do not get the prompt to renew it (does not apply to violation reports), make sure to check your inbox including the spam folder! Also, if you happened to have opened a Bug Report, you will usually not be contacted, other than maybe the information that your issue needs to be handled by the in-game Customer Support so you will have to open an Emergency Appeal instead.
    Broadsword Online Games

• When are they going to fix the random guild emblems on personal houses? One day it will be the right one and the next will have one emblem on the outside and another different one on the inside.
    Daniellson - Healer
  • edited December 2018 PM
    If that happens @Daniellson please try standing in front of your house with your house owner, and type in /house fixemblems This should fix it! In case it does not, please open an Emergency Appeal with your house owner with a brief description of the issue and that you tried the command /house fixemblems to no avail, so our Customer Support can investigate it and assist you!
    Post edited by Lea_Broadsword on
    Broadsword Online Games

• Thanks and will try that next time it happens.
    Daniellson - Healer
  • edited December 2018 PM
    Hey, @Lea_Broadsword, I have a problem with placing vaults. It's lot 4757 on Hib, Ywain 9. I am attempting to place vaults (they have never been placed in this house), and it keeps telling me only the owner can place a vault. I am using the current owner (and not just a character on the same account) but still no luck.

Any thoughts?
    Post edited by Notawitch on
  • Hey @notawitch please send me a PM with your account name!
    Broadsword Online Games