Natebruner and Elitist Jerks step up and take over MIDGARD BG to defeat ALBION Rescu BG at KM BATTLE

edited December 2018 in General Board
Sorry but I had to take over as the calls being made to push would have destroyed the mid bg. Previously we were asked to setup in AT to defend, and then the leader died pushing out on something. Luckily we were able to sojo out in time- but you can't lead like that.

A call to push was made on the albs at the top middle of km and that can't be done with st's and heretics. I advised against it 4-5 times. The push was shut down quickly on the mid bg leader with them wiping.

Albs didn't know the km flip times and when they bailed we stormed in to victory.

90% win rate requires knowing what you can and CAN'T DO. Please treat all players with respect as my friends from Albion and Elitist Jerx's are here to help.

VIDEO UPLOADED-- Natebruner out !

90% win rate- Odin Wills It

Post edited by Natebruner on
"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• pftt mids and the pop and oodles of insties..leader plays a bd..0 skill there. All nf is is zerging surfing now. so glad i will be banned when i sue broadwsord for breach of contract.!!!!!
  • Onidakken wrote: »
    pftt mids and the pop and oodles of insties..leader plays a bd..0 skill there. All nf is is zerging surfing now. so glad i will be banned when i sue broadwsord for breach of contract.!!!!!

Really didn't see many BD's when I showed up. But I love to bone dance
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• Drama Drama Drama!!!
    Daniellson - Healer
  • Odins son gives victory to the sons and daughters of midgard once again!!
  • I think you misspelled the guilds name, or not?
  • Was a great night last night. 140k not to bad ;)
  • Yeah 142k for one night ain’t too bad :wink:
    Daniellson - Healer
  • friar was busy :)
    the flip time and usual lets kill the hibs assjamming resulted in the alb loss lol
  • Why would albs hold the top middle for one hour and then chase hibs?

I showed you guys how to win from the top middle like a month or so ago on the hero massive 3 way km flip.
    HERORIUS

• Internet went out only got 70k :#
  • Snaillyn wrote: »
    Internet went out only got 70k :#

Damn man you missed a lot of fun at KM
    Daniellson - Healer
  • C'mon snail ! Pay the internet bill man
    HERORIUS

• Natebruner wrote: »
    C'mon snail ! Pay the internet bill man

Or pay the man that pays the internet bill lol
    Daniellson - Healer
  • Odin willed us to save mids in km !
    HERORIUS

• I've uploaded the kaptkent push on youtube. Check it out :)
    HERORIUS

• edited December 2018 PM
    Lol 10/10 on the Kapt voice over. Must have comments turn off in your vid or I couldn’t find it with my phone.
    Post edited by Grot on
  • Grot wrote: »
    Lol 10/10 on the Kapt voice over. Must have comments turn off in your vid or I couldn’t find it with my phone.

Thank you sir :)
    HERORIUS