Natebruner returned home to Midgard tonight & Albion bg did not win a fight.

2»

Comments

• Also, Badgor is right, I have seen the Alb and Mid BGs avoid each other to instead go crazy looking for us Hib sneaks. Happened last night at HMG. Sure they kinda fought each other but wanted in that gatehouse even more to find us. lol
  • Natebruner wrote: »
    First night out in rvr on a healer- I will look to take advantage of this 2300 range

With the amnesia running hot and at 2300 range those heretics stood no chance.
    First night out in rvr on a healer- I will look to take advantage of this 2300 range

Insta stun and mez and this amnesia is AOE :)
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
    Natebruner wrote: »

I'm amazed the Mids weren't able to capitalize on these abilities when you were on Alb.

Are you considering giving free class lessons to Midgard during your tenure there? I think it would help them.
  • being lazy---what class on alb has the 2300 range aoe amnesia and insta stun.....
    i probably have something specced wrong....

also again why did the tic snares seem to do nothing :) watchin the videos
  • 47el wrote: »
    being lazy---what class on alb has the 2300 range aoe amnesia and insta stun.....

Sorc has 2300 amnesia, mini has insta stun, the snares didn't need nerfed, Mids just complained loudly enough until it was reduced to pre-patch levels. As the videos showed, it's back to doing essentially nothing again.

It's cute that you're finally starting to learn how the game mechanics work on a 14 year old game :D
    AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward
  • 47el wrote: »
    being lazy---what class on alb has the 2300 range aoe amnesia and insta stun.....

Sorc has 2300 amnesia, mini has insta stun, the snares didn't need nerfed, Mids just complained loudly enough until it was reduced to pre-patch levels. As the videos showed, it's back to doing essentially nothing again.

thank you
  • Keltorius wrote: »
    Also, Badgor is right, I have seen the Alb and Mid BGs avoid each other to instead go crazy looking for us Hib sneaks. Happened last night at HMG. Sure they kinda fought each other but wanted in that gatehouse even more to find us. lol

If you're referring to the Nexxron sneak zerg? You deserve to be hunted by any means necessary. Alb or Mid bg should always go out of their way to wipe the floor with your faces :)
    Impounded - Warrior__________Gimpound - Champion
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Shaquilleoatmeal - Berserker
    Cowtastrophe - Hero__________Shrimpsticks - Infiltrator

Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

>Daoc Videos<
  • LOL!! Struck a nerve did we?
  • Nah, don't think you guys have ever killed me or a group I run in. But I do have a burning hatred for players that run sneak zergs xD I won't deny that fact. Dropping my bongos on your friends chin last night was a good laugh though. (Hopefully that was you) anyways enjoy see you out there :)

>Daoc Videos<
  • Yeah, I was out there. Yes, you probably killed my Ranger, same name. Not sure why there is all this hatred for us stealth zergers. We don’t nearly get close to BG size. Biggest we ever got was 3 fgs a couple times.
    Yeah, I was out there. Yes, you probably killed my Ranger, same name. Not sure why there is all this hatred for us stealth zergers. We don’t nearly get close to BG size. Biggest we ever got was 3 fgs a couple times.

I love stealth zergs, obviously not solo, but if in an 8man its a fun encounter and can usually rack up quite a heft chunk of rps.
  • Yeah we die some, win some. I never worry about my IRS stat. lol
  • I’ll go back and play visi again when they give the Armsman some lovin’. A lot of dust on him after all these years
    I’ll go back and play visi again when they give the Armsman some lovin’. A lot of dust on him after all these years

Haha, still working on that, hopefully we can see an overall tone up to all 3 heavy tanks but aye, armsmen are at the bottom of the rung at the moment and definitely need some extra dust wiped off in comparison to the other two.
    Not sure why there is all this hatred for us stealth zergers.

That is probably because 90% of sneak zergers are awful at their class and don't have to learn because they just roll over small/solos with 8+. Thus you all group in big numbers. Pretty self explanatory xD

>Daoc Videos<
  • 8 on 1 is the same as 64 on 8. Thats why most have no problem rolling and even seeking out stealth groups and griefing them
  • BurkleyRIP wrote: »
    8 on 1 is the same as 64 on 8. Thats why most have no problem rolling and even seeking out stealth groups and griefing them

I don't feel like it is the same. If i get hit while solo 2 to 1, i have a chance. 4 to 2, still a chance. It gets exponentially tougher the higher the number, (100 v 50 for instance)and thats what has happened with stealth zergs (which i have ran in and continue to run in to counter). I prefer fewer numbers, but it works essentially like any zerg mentality. Bring more to the party to win more. I'd prefer keeping it duo/trio. But that always grows. Pretty soon it became a full group + a healer, then 2 fg + healers. I blame BS for most of it. The quest turned everyone into blood thirsty piranha. Thats the path they took though...

i have the same mentality though. If im on my stealther whether solo, duo, trio, grouped.. zerging.. .i expect to be killed when i am discovered. If im running in a 8 man group, i expect to be killed by the enemy (zerg or otherwise). The status quo doesnt change for me. It is funny to watch a 80 man zerg scramble to kill a duo at times though.. but omfg it happens :wink:
  • I never said or proclaimed to be a great player, mediocre at best with good days and bad. Since we have these huge BGs, how many players in these are the Uber elite? One does not need to goto the solo areas to prove their greatness. I group with my Ranger and solo a lot with my shade. However I chose to play my 15 a month is MY choice.
  • No one said you couldn't play how you want to. I was just answering your question as to why people don't like stealth zergers. :) Happy hunting!

>Daoc Videos<
  • edited December 2018 PM
    Sovereign wrote: »
    Actually that's not true. All smack talk aside Nate ran an extremely efficient Alb BG. The problem was though, that with Rescu running his BG's with his own style, there was never a reason for Mid to focus on Nate because Rescu was providing them with all of the rp's they needed. It was very difficult to coordinate with Rescu as well as he solely utilizes Ventrillo while the majority of players have transitioned to Discord.

This is not me bashing Rescu nor his style, it's simply stating a fact of events that occurred.

All smack talk aside, how about all flattery aside as well when providing an account of what you feel the situation was. While I'm sure it's true that the Mids were able to focus on Rescu, was the problem because Rescu did his own thing or that Nate refused to come out whatever keep he was populating?

Again, the history of Alb is littered with examples of BG leaders not working cohesively however when Rescu and Billings, for example, butted heads. Billings still went out and fought, he hardly ever camped a keep merely to spite the other BG leader.

follow Rescu lets good some good fights Hero on tomorrow. [edited]
    Post edited by Driralin on
  • Like him or not Rescu bleeds Albion have to respect his dedication to Alb.
  • Nate you sucked on mid who groups with you?

I'm amazed the Mids weren't able to capitalize on these abilities when you were on Alb.

Are you considering giving free class lessons to Midgard during your tenure there? I think it would help them.

99 percent win rate wow why did you bail on alb?
  • Clumsy wrote: »

Hey Clumsy, why so serious?
  • Clumsy wrote: »

I read your post. I'm here to stop you from canceling.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781