Thank you all for the good fights on Albion- It's time to get rid of 2 bgs now. It was a blast!!

Comments

• Well son of Odin the die is cast you cannot change what ye are.
    For good or evil ye are a child of Midgard when ye were cast out from Midgard and landed on the shores of Albion it was a quandary for me and many in the holy isle as to where your loyalty’s dwelt.
    As a general you led an organised and intelligent force using strategy and guile and I found you a quiet and likeable man.
    You gave life to a flagging Albion army
    But you tempered that with your critisicm of the lord rescue a kindly and dignified general who had led Albion through many a long year.
    It I’ll became you son of Odin and you lost a lot of support through those comments.
    But what is done is done son of Odin return to your jarl xyroman and return to the Midgard fold.
    You are a Viking hersir natebruner and that ye cannot change
  • It's been a privilege playing with you. I remember when the bg first started, it was sooo small and it was a real struggle at times. I was throroughly impressed with how large it eventually became.

yeah them early days forming, runnin around rippin **** with always small numbers was a lot of fun :D was impressed to, nate really made a diamond out of the dirt alb had, hope he does it again with the next realm
  • Huehuaehue wrote: »
    It's been a privilege playing with you. I remember when the bg first started, it was sooo small and it was a real struggle at times. I was throroughly impressed with how large it eventually became.

yeah them early days forming, runnin around rippin **** with always small numbers was a lot of fun :D was impressed to, nate really made a diamond out of the dirt alb had, hope he does it again with the next realm

Not sure I agree with this, when Nate first started running his "Alb Nation" he had Billings, Mesd and the support of others I believe, which lead to his victories. As soon as they stopped running with him he moved on to camping as his "superior tactics" weren't so superior.
  • tald wrote: »
    Huehuaehue wrote: »
    free natebruner ! unleash the beast ! the game needs it imo !

alb nation started with a bang and ended with a fizz.

just let us remember the glory days of crayon boy.

WOOOOOOOAH
  • I heard your coming to mid... good luck finding a BG to run with
  • Nate isn't going anywhere, he is gonna go Mid or Hib. He is running with Mid BG as I post this @ 20:30 11/28
  • roflmao! Spread on inc :)
  • Won’t be long before the mid bg leaders boot him once they figure which toon he’s hiding on.
  • Monster wrote: »
    Gotta say, @Natebruner is still winning.

I never said he wasn't. But I am guessing you must be the Armsmen who groups up with Nate and me. If so, please try keeping your nose further away from his Rump. If you really are loyal to him, be honest with him because that will only help to be a true friend, who at times will speak the truth to him even when he doesn't like it.

Thank you for that enlightenment post.

Cheers.

Albion - Monnster(Pally)
    Albion - Peweee(Scout-Molvik)
    Mids - Goonnie(Warrior)

I apologize, in what manner did you even consider I was referencing you and why did you feel the need to reply? Clearly the meaning of my comment went well over your head.
  • edited November 2018 PM
    Sovereign wrote: »
    In general, egocentric individuals don't tend to surround themselves with what many would consider friends. Instead, they tend to surround themselves with puppets and sycophants and unfortunately, Albion was ripe with them. It will be interesting to see what comes next for Albion.

Edit: I had a comment, but felt it wasn't worth the time.
    Post edited by Amp_Phetamine on
  • Sovereign wrote: »
    In general, egocentric individuals don't tend to surround themselves with what many would consider friends. Instead, they tend to surround themselves with puppets and sycophants and unfortunately, Albion was ripe with them. It will be interesting to see what comes next for Albion.

Clearly it was as you did take the time :)
  • Many people play multiple realms. I support Nate 100% best of luck coming back to mid my friend!
  • Jak wrote: »

Clearly it was as you did take the time :)

I realized it would've been more trouble then necessary.
  • Brut wrote: »
    Well son of Odin the die is cast you cannot change what ye are.
    For good or evil ye are a child of Midgard when ye were cast out from Midgard and landed on the shores of Albion it was a quandary for me and many in the holy isle as to where your loyalty’s dwelt.
    As a general you led an organised and intelligent force using strategy and guile and I found you a quiet and likeable man.
    You gave life to a flagging Albion army
    But you tempered that with your critisicm of the lord rescue a kindly and dignified general who had led Albion through many a long year.
    It I’ll became you son of Odin and you lost a lot of support through those comments.
    But what is done is done son of Odin return to your jarl xyroman and return to the Midgard fold.
    You are a Viking hersir natebruner and that ye cannot change

This is a major surprise to hear these brilliant words by the Mighty Brut. The best post of words I have read throughout this forum.

Well said Mighty Brut.
  • Many people play multiple realms. I support Nate 100% best of luck coming back to mid my friend!

Ty Jolley :) Midgard is home of very nice people.
    Albs have always fought amongst themselves
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
    BG wise I feel Alb does have a lot of infighting, however Midgard has its share to be sure. For example, there was that time their MA had a huge very public tiff with the Mid BG leader which lead to their embarrassing expulsion from their BG and later their realm.
    Post edited by Sovereign on
  • Monster wrote: »
    Gotta say, @Natebruner is still winning.

I never said he wasn't. But I am guessing you must be the Armsmen who groups up with Nate and me. If so, please try keeping your nose further away from his Rump. If you really are loyal to him, be honest with him because that will only help to be a true friend, who at times will speak the truth to him even when he doesn't like it.

Thank you for that enlightenment post.

Cheers.

Albion - Monnster(Pally)
    Albion - Peweee(Scout-Molvik)
    Mids - Goonnie(Warrior)

I apologize, in what manner did you even consider I was referencing you and why did you feel the need to reply? Clearly the meaning of my comment went well over your head.

I'm sorry Amp_Phetamine, opinions or comments should be open and free to all members. I just needed to be reminded that everyone has there own beliefs. I should have approached it in a better way. Again, I do apologize.
  • Many people play multiple realms.

I too agree that playing multiple realms isn't something to be frowned upon. That said, the ability to switch realms on a dime has had, I believe, a negative impact on RVR as a whole.
  • 3 wins for Midgard

0 for rescu bg

Lets keep a tally shall we :)
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

BG wise I feel Alb does have a lot of infighting, however Midgard has its share to be sure. For example, there was that time their MA had a huge very public tiff with the Mid BG leader which lead to their embarrassing expulsion from their BG and later their realm.

Public tiff? Details....
  • Natebruner wrote: »
    3 wins for Midgard

0 for Alb

Lets keep a tally shall we :)

Fixed that for you. You yourself said you left alb so they could work better as a realm. There is no rescu bg vs nate bg anymore. Its all Albion. Welcome back to the dark side Nate :wink: . Well.. .at least when im not on my hib or alb toons.

• Yes 1 bg in albion now- the rescu one.

0-3 last night.
    HERORIUS

• I didnt play long last night, but i did notice that while i was on at least the alb bg chose to fight. So 0-3 might seem like they got totally rolled. I still hold to my opinion that 0-3 making any rps, is better than 0-0 making nothing. Thumbs up to everyone who played whatever realm they chose to last night. And a bigger thumbs up to hibs if they ran out, i saw they had a 55-70% bonus. That being the case i would have expected to see them camping the hell out of a keep.
  • 3 fingers up for mid and 0 fingers up for rescu bg
    HERORIUS

Sleepwell wrote: »
    I didnt play long last night, but i did notice that while i was on at least the alb bg chose to fight. So 0-3 might seem like they got totally rolled. I still hold to my opinion that 0-3 making any rps, is better than 0-0 making nothing. Thumbs up to everyone who played whatever realm they chose to last night. And a bigger thumbs up to hibs if they ran out, i saw they had a 55-70% bonus. That being the case i would have expected to see them camping the hell out of a keep.

I know some wouldn't mind that, but I'm def not one of em lol. Getting steamrolled 3 times in a row would be incredibly annoying >.<, even if you did manage to get 20k rps out of the 3 losses.
    Post edited by Amp_Phetamine on
  • Sleepwell wrote: »
    I didnt play long last night, but i did notice that while i was on at least the alb bg chose to fight. So 0-3 might seem like they got totally rolled. I still hold to my opinion that 0-3 making any rps, is better than 0-0 making nothing. Thumbs up to everyone who played whatever realm they chose to last night. And a bigger thumbs up to hibs if they ran out, i saw they had a 55-70% bonus. That being the case i would have expected to see them camping the hell out of a keep.

I know some wouldn't mind that, but I'm def not one of em lol. Getting steamrolled 3 times in a row would be incredibly annoying >.<, even if you did manage to get 20k rps out of the 3 losses.

ROLL TIDE ROLL
    HERORIUS

And a bigger thumbs up to hibs if they ran out, i saw they had a 55-70% bonus.

Wow, that much of a disadvantage and they didn't resort to keep camping, a truly inspiring show. If only others could learn from that kind of intestinal fortitude.

Wow, that much of a disadvantage and they didn't resort to keep camping, a truly inspiring show. If only others could learn from that kind of intestinal fortitude.

and not quit ! :)
    HERORIUS

• lol too ez
    HERORIUS

Hibs do this every night, BG or not. Makes the Alb / Mid BG drama look ridiculous.
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/

Difference between zergs and 8man groups ;)

and not quit ! :)

Which, realms, accounts, forums, or the game? I would agree in terms of quitting the game if that were the sole source.
  • nate can't compete on alb, had to resort to camping, lost faith from his followers because of this and so has to return to mid, nothing to see here
    AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward
  • 1 united albion bg- we should all rejoice.

HERORIUS

1 united albion bg- we should all rejoice.

We should rejoice, yet the words and frequency of your posts belie a tone of bitterness and hurt feelings that suggest you aren't being entirely candid.
    Natebruner wrote: »
    1 united albion bg- we should all rejoice.

We should rejoice, yet the words and frequency of your posts belie a tone of bitterness and hurt feelings that suggest you aren't being entirely candid.

I am while I collect rps :)
    HERORIUS

Let us hope you are collecting them via legitimate means, I'd hate to see yet another account banned due to your tendencies.

Let us hope you are collecting them via legitimate means, I'd hate to see yet another account banned due to your tendencies.

You worry much for a player who quit with frustration :)
    HERORIUS

• If I recall, you yourself took an extended "break" at one point and then returned. I enjoy keeping tabs on the game to see if there is anything worth coming back for.

Your retreat from Albion did pique my interest but alas, not enough to resub at the moment.
    If I recall, you yourself took an extended "break" at one point and then returned. I enjoy keeping tabs on the game to see if there is anything worth coming back for.

Your retreat from Albion did pique my interest but alas, not enough to resub at the moment.

Join the rescu bg and lets do it for old times sakes !

kOZ3umW.jpg
    HERORIUS

• And there it is! Crayon boy!
  • As Brut noted, Midgard has always been a safe haven and in time those considered fjörbaugsgarður can return.
    Bumblebunny to the rescue !
  • Siambra wrote: »
    As Brut noted, Midgard has always been a safe haven and in time those considered fjörbaugsgarður can return.

Can return and should return at two vastly different things.
  • Odin Wills It
    HERORIUS

Oh dear, I had an inkling that our verbal sparring would see you flee to past "glories" to soothe your aching ego. Alas, I no loner play and your account was banned in a frightfully public and humiliating display so it would be impossible to "do it for old times sakes". But take heart, I may perhaps one day return to do battle with you, although you'll have to let me know whose account you've purchased to play on at that time since you've forfeited the right to your original account. ;)

Thats where our opinions vary a bit. I'd rather not die as well. But ill take trying and dying over sitting on my thumbs for a few hours. There are options though. battlegrounds or catching up on netflix i guess.

Oh dear, I had an inkling that our verbal sparring would see you flee to past "glories" to soothe your aching ego. Alas, I no loner play and your account was banned in a frightfully public and humiliating display so it would be impossible to "do it for old times sakes". But take heart, I may perhaps one day return to do battle with you, although you'll have to let me know whose account you've purchased to play on at that time since you've forfeited the right to your original account. ;)

3th3t2ppz1fb.jpg

:wink:
  • WOOT!! Time for more DEAD NATE picts.
  • There was fights, between opposing zergs? Makes a change, good switch Nate!

Thats where our opinions vary a bit. I'd rather not die as well. But ill take trying and dying over sitting on my thumbs for a few hours. There are options though. battlegrounds or catching up on netflix i guess.

Netflix ftw haha ;)