/switch

anyone had the joy of experiencing this lovely feature implemented elsewhere?

what the chance on getting this on live ?

Comments

• What does it do, or can't you say?
  • It’s a command for switching the item feomnyour inventory to your active slots.

Example: /switch offhand 1

That command takes the item in slot #1 in your inventory (the first one in the first bag) and replaces your offhand item with that one.

It’s mainly used by light tanks to switch the offhand weapon for a shield and slam, then back to dw
  • Sounds like a good option if they ever made poisons like they used to be
  • You can also shift right click on an equipped piece and it'll switch it out with the first corresponding item in your inventory. This functions on live.
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
  • Oh hell no. So people can macro weapon swapping? No thanks.
    Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • Macro weapon swappin been around for years.
  • You can also shift right click on an equipped piece and it'll switch it out with the first corresponding item in your inventory. This functions on live.

I love this until it started crashing me. Since 1.125 has come out I have crashed multiple times from doing this.
  • RonELuvv wrote: »
    You can also shift right click on an equipped piece and it'll switch it out with the first corresponding item in your inventory. This functions on live.

I love this until it started crashing me. Since 1.125 has come out I have crashed multiple times from doing this.

since 1.125 people just started crashing more in general. seems with every single patch the game becomes more unstable. maybe 1.126 should be solely targeted at fixing bugs and crashes and not changing the game more ... just saying.
    Stor Hurfru Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.
  • I would actually be 100% for that idea @Muylae! I do want to see f2p in some form soon, but I would be perfectly happy if they did a whole patch to just focus on bug cleanup.