ASATRUAR defeats natebrunerz once again

edited November 2018 in General Board
The mighty Asatruar guild came out from their feast of turkey to see the piglets had sneaked into odin's mighty kingdom of midgard. Sluggish from whiskey and turkey, the mighty ones of Asatruar took back Arvakr with out a fight from the Pig King and his piglets. They rode with haste to Glenlock where the feeble Pig King Natebrunerz had laid siege to the center keep. The poorly crafted siege of albion could do nothing to the might of midgards walls for the longest time. As Asatruar watched the piglets finally bust down a small section of wall, they trembled in fear as Asatruar charged into the piglet ranks, followed by a band of midgard allies, they drove down upon the albion pigs and wiped out their ranks. The foolish natebrunerz was stunned fleeing the battlefield as he watched Asatruar come and smash his ogre head with the might of odin's hammers...in his last breath he gazed up to see a lone healer crush him across his skull as his husk fell to the ground and the Albion piglets were once again defeated by Asatruar and their midgard allies. Asatruar rounded up the pigs into blendrake in a superior tactic and knew they were to scared to venture out of the keep as the mighty banner of Asatruar flew near by. The piglets stayed in the keep for hours in fear as Asatruar struck vengeance into the heart of albion and slain more piglets that dared put their hoofs outside of any keep. The tears of Albion and Natebrunerz could be heard all the way to Jordheim.... once again the weak minded albion pig king could not out smart Asatruar. Cries of rage bellowed out from Blendrakes keep walls as the piglets starved to death inside. Their dreaded fears of an Asatruar siege drove them mad, they knew there was no escape from the ever dominating strength of the pride of midgard. Albion knew the power of thor and odin gushed in every vein of Asatruars mighty warriors and that the albion inbreeding of their pig ranks were no match. In victory and Glory,the Asatruar mighty headed back to Jordheim to sleep with many large breast women in the cozy fires and drink warm mead waiting for them. For now, midgard sleeps well and the bitter cold winter keep howling as midgard knows it is safe with Asatruar watching over it.

Albion Pig King Natebrunerz.....winter is coming....pray for albion...
Post edited by Pleazing on
Asatruar - Ronnie 10 "
Corpseshovel - Oldstanky - Nogvi

The reason people hate to PvP is they are afraid of failure

Comments

• Some nice role player writing there especially like the inclusion of large breasted woman gives it a certain realism and earthiness not found in other epic tomes.
  • Gave me a chuckle. Good job.
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
  • Must upvote, thats some creative way to tease. :)
  • Alb 16 man died to our hib 8 as soon as they left arv. I think they logged after. Was a gf tho @Natebruner
    Symonde (Cleric)
    Symfriar (Friar duh)
    Symsorc (Double duh)
    Sympets (Theurg)
    Symmond (Arms)
    Some random mids and hibs
  • Sym wrote: »
    Alb 16 man died to our hib 8 as soon as they left arv. I think they logged after. Was a gf tho @Natebruner

They had a tough time even taking Arv from us tonight.. And we had maybe 9 inside the keep? 3/9 were rezz bots.. We must have destroyed maybe 15 rams before they got inside.. was kinda funny.
  • Ha good stuff, we went past blend at about midnight with our fg hibs, albs must have been starving from the camping they all came out at once chasing us, alas we did not feed the hungry piglets
    AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward
  • SymSym
    edited November 2018 PM
    I’m gOing to call BS on the mid numbers. At several times during the night Arv was defended by a Astruarararar FG plus the Outer Circle group. When it mattered, mids had a pretty strong defense force all night.

I know this because our hibs went to arv to cause trouble and got hit by 3 FG mids including pillager and Outer Circle.
    Post edited by Sym on
    Symonde (Cleric)
    Symfriar (Friar duh)
    Symsorc (Double duh)
    Sympets (Theurg)
    Symmond (Arms)
  • An excellent post by our own ronny "10 inch" (he's also a very talented artist). We had been all wondering why Lord Ebay just sat and camped Blendrake for hours and then after midnight or so, kept going back to hit Arv repeatably until ***3:00am EST*** when it finally fell. Hope all got away and did not feed the piggies. We had less than a half dozen left defending. (I was felled finally by bourbon and tryptophan around this time). What would compel a BG leader to do this? So easy to goad certain personalities, eh?

CTA: Destroy any camps head-on immediately for the sake of the koolaid-drinking followers of this attention seeking, self described virtual demigod.
    The overwhelming population of daoc laughs - and farts - in your general direction.
    Óðinn wills it.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Founder/GM of Ásatrúar, guild of Miðgarðr
    In defense of the Original Spirit of Daoc
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    True to Miðgarðr c.2001
    daocutils.com/chimp/jlfrthjo
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  • And me wondering, where's the video Nate? What happened last night? LoL albs.
  • Thjo wrote: »
    An excellent post by our own ronny "10 inch" (he's also a very talented artist). We had been all wondering why Lord Ebay just sat and camped Blendrake for hours and then after midnight or so, kept going back to hit Arv repeatably until ***3:00am EST*** when it finally fell. Hope all got away and did not feed the piggies. We had less than a half dozen left defending. (I was felled finally by bourbon and tryptophan around this time). What would compel a BG leader to do this? So easy to goad certain personalities, eh?

CTA: Destroy any camps head-on immediately for the sake of the koolaid-drinking followers of this attention seeking, self described virtual demigod.
    The overwhelming population of daoc laughs - and farts - in your general direction.
    Óðinn wills it.

There are always those who prefer to stand in an empty ring in an empty gym and scream at the top of their lungs 'I am the greatest', they are the same who hide and claim victories that are not theirs; who run at the mere sign of a possible challenge; who think it's all about them; they come out only when they think there are none around --- there are word<s> to describe such people, but they may be considered to 'mean' for these boards...well done Asatruar for showing those <insert your description here> what can be done with a little intestinal fortitude....and perhaps solid, if not good, Bourbon.
  • Sym wrote: »
    I’m gOing to call BS on the mid numbers. At several times during the night Arv was defended by a Astruarararar FG plus the Outer Circle group. When it mattered, mids had a pretty strong defense force all night.

I know this because our hibs went to arv to cause trouble and got hit by 3 FG mids including pillager and Outer Circle.

Call what you want. I was there. We were wiped by Nate and his 3fg at 2am.
  • Xyorman wrote: »
    Thjo wrote: »
    An excellent post by our own ronny "10 inch" (he's also a very talented artist). We had been all wondering why Lord Ebay just sat and camped Blendrake for hours and then after midnight or so, kept going back to hit Arv repeatably until ***3:00am EST*** when it finally fell. Hope all got away and did not feed the piggies. We had less than a half dozen left defending. (I was felled finally by bourbon and tryptophan around this time). What would compel a BG leader to do this? So easy to goad certain personalities, eh?

Óðinn wills it.

There are always those who prefer to stand in an empty ring in an empty gym and scream at the top of their lungs 'I am the greatest', they are the same who hide and claim victories that are not theirs; who run at the mere sign of a possible challenge; who think it's all about them; they come out only when they think there are none around --- there are word<s> to describe such people, but they may be considered to 'mean' for these boards...well done Asatruar for showing those <insert your description here> what can be done with a little intestinal fortitude....and perhaps solid, if not good, Bourbon.

Well said Sir
  • SymSym
    edited November 2018 PM
    Nate only took Arv because Draab’s FG joined for realm kills credit with a debuff caster grp. but they roamed rest the night. At most alb Zerg had 2FG
    Post edited by Sym on
    Symonde (Cleric)
    Symfriar (Friar duh)
    Symsorc (Double duh)
    Sympets (Theurg)
    Symmond (Arms)
  • Pleazing wrote: »
    The mighty Asatruar guild came out from their feast of turkey to see the piglets had sneaked into odin's mighty kingdom of midgard. Sluggish from whiskey and turkey, the mighty ones of Asatruar took back Arvakr with out a fight from the Pig King and his piglets. They rode with haste to Glenlock where the feeble Pig King Natebrunerz had laid siege to the center keep. The poorly crafted siege of albion could do nothing to the might of midgards walls for the longest time. As Asatruar watched the piglets finally bust down a small section of wall, they trembled in fear as Asatruar charged into the piglet ranks, followed by a band of midgard allies, they drove down upon the albion pigs and wiped out their ranks. The foolish natebrunerz was stunned fleeing the battlefield as he watched Asatruar come and smash his ogre head with the might of odin's hammers...in his last breath he gazed up to see a lone healer crush him across his skull as his husk fell to the ground and the Albion piglets were once again defeated by Asatruar and their midgard allies. Asatruar rounded up the pigs into blendrake in a superior tactic and knew they were to scared to venture out of the keep as the mighty banner of Asatruar flew near by. The piglets stayed in the keep for hours in fear as Asatruar struck vengeance into the heart of albion and slain more piglets that dared put their hoofs outside of any keep. The tears of Albion and Natebrunerz could be heard all the way to Jordheim.... once again the weak minded albion pig king could not out smart Asatruar. Cries of rage bellowed out from Blendrakes keep walls as the piglets starved to death inside. Their dreaded fears of an Asatruar siege drove them mad, they knew there was no escape from the ever dominating strength of the pride of midgard. Albion knew the power of thor and odin gushed in every vein of Asatruars mighty warriors and that the albion inbreeding of their pig ranks were no match. In victory and Glory,the Asatruar mighty headed back to Jordheim to sleep with many large breast women in the cozy fires and drink warm mead waiting for them. For now, midgard sleeps well and the bitter cold winter keep howling as midgard knows it is safe with Asatruar watching over it.

Albion Pig King Natebrunerz.....winter is coming....pray for albion...

pretty sure a 6 man with a combination of zerg of two and pwnography stealth toons already had the ST up on arv and the inner door down to 50% before Asatruar showed up
  • So all action happens at midnight....jeesh
  • Tanky wrote: »
    So all action happens at midnight....jeesh

Got to find some way to keep up that "win" rate.
  • Eithne wrote: »
    And me wondering, where's the video Nate?

All videos are located on a sub-forum now. However, it is quite telling and interesting to see that there is hardly any postings in the video sub-forum threads created there. If there was great demand and interest in the videos surely there would be more conversation in those threads. What could this mean I wonder?